Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pretty much this. I know that well is going to dry up eventually if this continues much longer (which all signs point to that being the case)
kind of stuck in limbo as well. almost all employees at my work have been furloughed.
still have my health benefits covered til end of april, but after that who knows how much longer they can afford to cover employees.

You’re aren’t wrong in thinking that. My brother is a cop in Temecula, CA which is in between San Diego and LA for those that don’t know and the majority of calls they’re getting right now is suicide calls. Mad people down and out and can’t see any other way.

Coincidentally just seen that as well.

lol I guess it makes sense with how close it is to Great Mall. I work over there so I've grown to think of the area as San Jose, but it is super close to Milpitas.

i started calling it that when I moved to the SouthBay but you right it’s really not Milpitas...its really Berryesa.

Man this **** sucks.

A couple days ago I mentioned my mom having a sinus infection and us initially being worried it was the virus.

I been trying to social distance while checking on her via the phone etc. She’s older and still pretty busy so no red flags go off if she doesn’t get back to me same day however 2-3 days without a returned call or text is unlike her.

Anyways she stopped texting and returning calls back for a couple days and I finally decided to go see her despite the warnings. I got there and noticed her car was on so I figured she was either heading out or had just gotten home. When I walked in she was sitting in a bedroom struggling to breath. she said she forgot she had started her car but wanted to go back to the docs since the sinus meds didn’t do **** for her.

I offered her a ride which she declined, so I chose to follow her to clinic instead. After insuring she made it in I came back home and got a call about an hour later that she was being sent to the ER due to SOB (shortness of breath).

I attempted to meet her at the ER but no one can go in hospitals unless they are symptomatic right now so that was a dub. Eventually moms hit me and said she’s got pneumonia but she wants me to go home for now since they won’t let me in anyways. She got transferred to ICU as we were communicating.

This morning I spoke to her attending nurse who informed me that of course my mom would be getting checked for the virus.They don’t have her results yet but they will reach out when they do. My mom is currently on a ventilator because she had trouble breathing last night. I’m unable to talk to her for the time being and of course I can’t see her.

This whole **** is surreal for me personally right now. I don’t have a happy ending to this for you all yet but I will keep you posted. Hopefully things take a turn for the better.

Please keep us updated man. Just sent a prayer up for her. Sending positive vibes your way. Stay in control of your thoughts and maintain a postive and optimistic mindset, for you and her.

Scariest week of my life. My girl works at a hospital and last Thursday they had a patient come in with heart issues (cardiology floor) and turns out he had it. She was one of the people who was exposed to said patient and they reported all the symptoms he was showing but the people in charge didn’t want to test him because he didn’t travel or wasn’t around anybody positive. Like said before in here, there’s a rule in most hospitals where u couldn’t wear mask in patients rooms that didn’t have this issue.

Turns out he was positive and she got the call Monday afternoon. Been waiting since then for results and they just came back this am. Haven’t seen my son since Sunday night and me and her have been isolated from everyone and each other. She got terrible anxiety so she been basically crying and not sleeping all day. No symptoms but the anxiety will **** with your head and a couple co workers tested positive. Came back negative and I’m so relieved. Be safe

Back
Top Bottom