Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Screenshot_20200327-211328_Bumble.jpg

giphy-downsized.gif

I believe China took 9 weeks and theirs was an actual lockdown, not this optional lockdown lite honor system we got goin on...
China was boarding ppl inside their homes if I recall correctly, to keep em from leaving

China recently tried re-opening theaters again and closed em back up real quick.

Im at a mcdonalds and this junkie tried to rush the mcd worker to get inside and get water :lol: man snuffed him.

Dudes out here talking bout hes dying and hes gonna comr back and rob us all :rofl:
Sounds like that nt'er who assaulted the mcdonalds employee and made a thread about it.

Last edited:
How long are these cruises? We've heard horror stories about these floating incubators for weeks, why people still boarding these death traps?
They aren't, the people are already on them. Long itineraries. Most lines cancelled all future cruises for a while. But the current ones are still out there. And the longer ones, the way the long itineraries are set up, you go out far from the original port and either have to go back the way you came, which usually isn't feasible, or go the rest of the way since they're designed like big circles. I've been on long cruises before, multiple weeks. When you get in the middle, the only way out is through.

The long lines and stacks of ash urns greeting family members of the dead at funeral homes in Wuhan are spurring questions about the true scale of coronavirus casualties at the epicenter of the outbreak, renewing pressure on a Chinese government struggling to control its containment narrative.

The families of those who succumbed to the virus in the central Chinese city, where the disease first emerged in December, were allowed to pick up their cremated ashes at eight local funeral homes starting this week. As they did, photos circulated on Chinese social media of thousands of urns being ferried in.

Outside one funeral home, trucks shipped in about 2,500 urns on both Wednesday and Thursday, according to Chinese media outlet Caixin. Another picture published by Caixin showed 3,500 urns stacked on the ground inside. It’s unclear how many of the urns had been filled.

People who answered the phone at six of the eight funeral homes in Wuhan said they either did not have data on how many urns were waiting to be collected, or were not authorized to disclose the numbers. Calls were not answered at the other two.

Link to thread? Dont remember this

I disagree with the idea that a full nation lockdown mandated by the president is what's needed. Government can't have that much control over your free will. Adults dumb enough to be in groups now will find a way to do stupid **** no matter what laws are put into place

costco employee here. 2 bay area warehouses had employees with positive tests today. company doesn't do **** about it. business as usual.

thinking im about to take some unpaid leave. this is crazy.
Any chance you can share the locations? I think my family is still going to our city’s Costco.

Back
Top Bottom