Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Really struggling with my psoriasis since coming off my Humira therapy in order to not risk a weak immune system, really considering starting back up and taking my chances at work...because I can’t deal with a flare out right now. :frown:

Aww damn, man. Hang in there dude. Is there any home made remedy or something you can do for the discomfort?

That video of the cute British girl with the jacked up lungs is working. I was at 10 squares a day, went to 5, then 2, and now I'm either going to smoke only 1 today or none at all. Everytime I feel like smoking I just take my dog for a quick walk instead. It's a win win I guess. I quit, and he goes on a million walks.

if you are stressed out about all this please talk to people whether it's in your immediate family, circle or professional. this site is a good way to get informed and ease up on the tension, but there's also people on the outside who can help lend an ear at the very least. don't lose track of your mental health

People in here acting like the sky is falling and the new bubonic plague has arrived, yet the flu kills over 650K people a year and people in here still won't get the shot because of whatever dumbass reason they have not to. Selective hysteria. Same with SARS, swine flu, and ebola.
This didn’t age well.

if you are stressed out about all this please talk to people whether it's in your immediate family, circle or professional. this site is a good way to get informed and ease up on the tension, but there's also people on the outside who can help lend an ear at the very least. don't lose track of your mental health

Also dont read up on this every day. Take the day, watch TV, spend time with fams and relax.

amazon delivery guy came knockin with no mask/gloves and up in my face when i opened the door :smh:
i know he's out there working but "come on man" i said to just drop it downstairs :Lol

I ran out of topical and my Derm office is closed lol

either way the only thing thatreally helps me is Humira...

Damn, no auto refills?
Seems like you gotta know some medical professionals who could write you a script...

I ran out of topical and my Derm office is closed lol

either way the only thing thatreally helps me is Humira...
Nothing over the counter helps? Eczema grade creams?

maybe email your doctor to see if he can fax them a script. I’m sure if you explained you situation they’ll be accommodating

You wouldn’t have known it but the USA had two days of dropping daily deaths before today, which is at an all time high of 117 so far

that’s the sort of stuff that should be reported more.
23/41/57/49/46/117. We just have to do better the next day and go a day at a time.

All time high daily deaths for NY at 43. New cases today are at 5085. Putting those together, and we’re still at a 0.8% death rate. To put this in Spain’s or Italy’s range, there would need to be 10 times as many Deaths. Crap has not hit the fan yet.

IRS said they gone stop my tax return offset. Mofos done took my last 3 returns.

Give me money man. Take s**** like a global pandemic for them to give people they money. Smh
Seriously?? They just took my wife’s federal after she applied for a payment plan through the department of education and was approved, supposedly removing her offset. So she filed and got a letter Saturday from the IRS saying they took it!!! Did you have to call them to get it reversed?

4izotm876go41.jpg

Demorats blooking the bill. Nothing new here. They dont care about the people the supposed to rep. they care about power.

You wouldn’t have known it but the USA had two days of dropping daily deaths before today, which is at an all time high of 117 so far

that’s the sort of stuff that should be reported more.
23/41/57/49/46/117. We just have to do better the next day and go a day at a time.

All time high daily deaths for NY at 43. New cases today are at 5085. Putting those together, and we’re still at a 0.8% death rate. To put this in Spain’s or Italy’s range, there would need to be 10 times as many Deaths. Crap has not hit the fan yet.

F9F9EC7B-99DE-49DD-A383-FB7E4986B885.jpeg

97% in mild condition. I wonder if this means they could have been just recovering at home and not have needed to be at the hospital to begin with.

I almost raised my voice at sams club when a cashier got kind of nasty at me when I had 3 packages of filet steaks. The one limit signs were near the ground beef, chicken, and paper items, no where else. nothing near the prime steaks.
Just state your policy everywhere (one item/sku per family on ALL items), and I wouldn’t look like a hoarding jerk.
I let it all slide though when I realized they’re dealing with so much for so little right now. If you’re buying for two households , more than six to a household, or for more than a two week period, the struggle is real on a meat front.
No one was touching the filet mignon though. That’s their loss. It may have gotten bought up 8 hours later or the next day. They need to re-evaluate their limits.

Back
Top Bottom