Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

People love to act like ALL businesses are tremendously profitable and can continue to pay people to sit at home. The reality is that if businesses aren't also supported during this crisis, there will be no jobs left for people to return to whenever this sht finally ends. Small and medium sized companies who run on little to no margins are the ones who employ the majority of Americans, not the huge multi-billion dollar businesses who can afford to lose a few bucks.

j8xl6nurmeo41.jpg

Using hot water removes more natural oil from your hands than cold water making them dry. But even just washing your hands alot with soap and cold water will constantly cause natural oils to wash off making your hands really dry and eventually causing them to crack behind the knuckles.

I usually just rub soap on my hands then dunk them in a pot of boiling water untill I pass out. Rub a little lotion when I wake up and I'm good to go.

Seriously?? They just took my wife’s federal after she applied for a payment plan through the department of education and was approved, supposedly removing her offset. So she filed and got a letter Saturday from the IRS saying they took it!!! Did you have to call them to get it reversed?

Call the 1-800-621-3115 number. That’s what I did. Waited on the phone for an hour but, got through. Good luck

Call the 1-800-621-3115 number. That’s what I did. Waited on the phone for an hour but, got through. Good luck
Same thing happened to me just recently. I already had worked on a payment plan with the Dept of education. So when I called they told me that yeah, I did start a payment plan for THIS current year, but they took my taxes due to not paying last year. Also noted, that I would need to make payments for 9 months straight to become current again.

And there was no way I could get a refund unless I showed proof of financial hardship, which only includes evictions.

Using hot water removes more natural oil from your hands than cold water making them dry. But even just washing your hands alot with soap and cold water will constantly cause natural oils to wash off making your hands really dry and eventually causing them to crack behind the knuckles.

I usually just rub soap on my hands then dunk them in a pot of boiling water untill I pass out. Rub a little lotion when I wake up and I'm good to go.

Just wash your hands and get a good moisturizer like coconut oil

I honestly hope we get four more years of Trump just so he can continue to run us into the ground. They’ve allowed it for this long so idgaf. The people in power have been complicit so F it. If they really wanted him out of office he woulda been a long time ago

what?!!?

everyone else shouldn't suffer because of the 1%

Updates on your condition?
Felt pretty normal yesterday and today, fever has gone away. Only thing that remains is that mild inner chest pain that is radiating towards a specific location on my back.
I'm a bit baffled at what could've caused the fever spike and respiratory symptoms in the first place. Evidently it wasn't corona and I can't think of anything that fits the bill.

Felt pretty normal yesterday and today, fever has gone away. Only thing that remains is that mild inner chest pain that is radiating towards a specific location on my back.
I'm a bit baffled at what could've caused the fever spike and respiratory symptoms in the first place. Evidently it wasn't corona and I can't think of anything that fits the bill.

Corona is around but that dont mean the regular cold or flu is taking a vacation.They are still more common than corona is. Glad to hear you feeling ok, these times also maybe we are thinking too much about any little symptom we have an exacerbate it. Not saying thats what you are doing but thats what a lot of people may be doing and then freaking out a bit. Take care of yourself, medicate if you need to, and dont stress too much about it. The mind is a powerful thing.

it was too much to keep up with the thread so I jumped almost 100 pages. I am currently in germany and the situation is not looking good. working from home but the streets are empty outside. mostly at home throughout the day. only go shopping for food either in the morning or evening.

Back
Top Bottom