Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
i work at a children's hospital and all the parents are freaking out bringing their children in to get checked when there isn't any actual emergency. all they are doing is endangering themselves but i honestly can't blame them.
a peace of mind is priceless especially the times we are in now. imagine a young single mother who has to stay at home and probably watching the news all day. she's rightfully freaking out.
it's just a huge hurdle for the medical personnel to determine who needs treatment and who doesn't.

there are parents who have been actually lying to us about traveling and being in contact with someone positive with covid just so they can get tested. and we don't have many tests. we have to ration everything in a race against time hoping more tests and supplies will be shipped in.

houston has the biggest medical center in the world. with the amount of sick people that are being cared for in this concentrated part of houston it could be lethal if infection spread rampant over here.

Trump can do whatever he wants with social distancing. I wouldn't panic because the governors and mayors of the areas hardest hits still have the final say in what goes down in their cities and states. Cuomo 100% is not gonna let people just rush back into the streets if Trump comes out in a week and says go out and do what you want

not everybody can afford to just sit at home for an unknown amount of time. Bills are still coming regardless.
yeah, I get that, but it defeats the purpose we are trying to do as a country.

I'm baffled people still eating take out. Kind of defeats the purpose.

We've chosen health over economics right now. And its the right decision. I guess both sides are selfish

x6emup0j2go41.jpg

Last edited:
I struggled for a good minute opening their bags. This other guy was having issue too. Good thing they had sanitizer nearly so I used that to help open the bag. They need to change bags that are easier to open.

Pro tip: If you're in the produce section trying to open a plastic bag, most of the veggie areas along the wall have those little misters that keep the produce wet and cool. Either use that or have a wet wipe or hand sanitizer handy that you can quickly moisten your fingers to open the bags.

His point was ... you trying to question your company about a retreat during this times but yet ...

Not to hard to understand or comprehend .....

And again I said - y’all mofo’s act like a person cannot change their actions based on the severity of the situation.

I would never want to be carried by NT the on stand - :lol:

Not sure why we'd stop after a few days of lockdown.. China and South Korea literally showed us the blueprint how to beat it, but somehow trying to reinvent the wheel here

Trump believes he knows better. Let him have his way, we'll be shut down again for even longer.

China tried to let the virus spread and cover it up already, and they learned quickly that it wasn't the answer.

Trump can do whatever he wants with social distancing. I wouldn't panic because the governors and mayors of the areas hardest hits still have the final say in what goes down in their cities and states. Cuomo 100% is not gonna let people just rush back into the streets if Trump comes out in a week and says go out and do what you want

he can squeeze/pressure them into opening up again if they don't do as he says in the form of state aid, stimulus, resources, etc. he's a vindictive **** who will stop at nothing to get his way. knowing how much of a piece of **** trump is he'll do it too. the only thing he's worried about are optics and how the economy looks bad under his watch. i'm sure he's being pressured by business "leaders" too aka the whiny ****s that don't see the rest of the 99% of the population as people, but rather replaceable monkeys. trump will choose industry and $$$ over people because he's a complete utter waste of a human being

Real talk, if we get four more years of Trump we are all f***ed. This country will be no more by the time he leaves office.

I really believe he’s going to get re-elected. He’s going to use this fear tactic to the public.

“Do you want to change power in a time like this? I already know what going on. You’re going to have restart the process - all the way to the beginning.”

Bush did it and others

So Trump gonna just keep ****ting the bed? Easing on quarantine? Is he ***** stupid!? Are we not taking notice of how crippled Italy is? And he doesn’t think it’ll be worst here!? NYC with how populated it is, has potential to be desanimated possibly worst than Italy has if we let this crap overwhelm our healthcare system, we are forgetting that just because we are dealing with Covid now, doesn’t mean all the other stuff we dealt with regularly stop! The weaning protocol for a Covid patient that ends up on a ventilator is about at least 2 ****ing weeks, 2 WEEKS that person is hooked to a vent!! We are almost at full capacity and I’m legit facing a situation where I could be manually pumping an ambu bag indefinitely during my shift because we have no more vents and running out of our portable ones too and we can’t even free up the other vents

Nothing but respect for you and all the healthcare professionals. Do you know if the "cure" of hydroxychoroquine + azithromycin is being used at your hospital? While limited in scope, trials are showing incredible results. I know it's not the RN's who make the call on treatment, but I'm just curious what you're seeing out there on the front lines.

Back
Top Bottom