Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
IRS said they gone stop my tax return offset. Mofos done took my last 3 returns.

Give me money man. Take s**** like a global pandemic for them to give people they money. Smh

ETz4kjtX0AIPQ3f

Who cares about Obama. This is about right now. Trump is putting up a epic level of fail that will cost American's their lives due to his ignorance of disregard to what COVID19 was capable of.

good afternoon, Mexican correspondent cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 reporting.

it´s Monday (****, it is?!) here on the Pacific Coast, and President Obrador has revealed a bold response strategy.

The government of Mexico has been slow to take strict measures against the coronavirus, and now its president, Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, called on people to get out of the house.

“Don’t stop going out. We are still in the first phase of COVID-19, I will tell you when you shouldn’t go out. Keep taking the family to eat, to the restaurants, to hotels, because that is to strengthen the family economy, the popular economy … We do nothing good if we paralyze without rhyme or reason, in an exaggerated way,” said AMLO from the restaurant La Teca, in Oaxaca, in a message that he posted on his Facebook page.

it is my journalistic opinion that my only saving grace in this crisis is timing...I just happen to be 32 years old.

yikes.

from sunny Puerto Vallarta, this has been cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 reporting...much love, and wash your hands.

Nothing but respect for you and all the healthcare professionals. Do you know if the "cure" of hydroxychoroquine + azithromycin is being used at your hospital? While limited in scope, trials are showing incredible results. I know it's not the RN's who make the call on treatment, but I'm just curious what you're seeing out there on the front lines.

I know we had one of our intensivists bringin Up hydroxychloroquine as a possibility, but that’s up to his boss to make the call and I’m not really in on that loop as I just handle the ventilators and not involved with medication treatments.

So my entire state went on lockdown today, but I started a new job at a credit union corporate offices and the place is full of people. It’s so sketch and only higher ups get the ability to work from home so I have to sit in office surround by tons of people. My new manager told me that we are considered essential so it’s buisness as usual. My entire family including old parents, wife and kids are all staying at home so now I risk spreading.

May have to quit this.

Italy 793 deaths in one day is crazy. Italy's original plan for a total shutdown is from March 12-25th.

Assuming they chose 2 weeks because of reports of how the virus functions, I'll be curious to see how those numbers look in a few days. It should presumably drop off heavy after the 25th.

Yeah, optimistically (in an unfortunate way) is that this is the life cycle of the virus flushing out so the worst cases should be peaking around now then dropping off.

Pessimistically, cases and deaths are just climbing higher and will continue climbing after the 2 weeks.

Update on Italy...it appears to be tailing off. It peaked when I posted this two days ago and has had two consecutive days of decreasing cases/deaths.

793 deaths -> 651 deaths -> 608 deaths

If it drops off heavily after the 25th, it would indicate that a 2 week strict shutdown is a good flushing strategy of most active cases. Perhaps after a flush then a more milder shutdown and a strict testing/monitoring system similar to Korea is the most sustainable way? I think it would have to be a nationally applied strict shutdown like Italy's and Chinas if that approach were to be taken. Might be done iteratively if there is another build up of cases?

Italy could just be fluctuating as well. Who knows.

So my entire state went on lockdown today, but I started a new job at a credit union corporate offices and the place is full of people. It’s so sketch and only higher ups get the ability to work from home so I have to sit in office surround by tons of people. My new manager told me that we are considered essential so it’s buisness as usual. My entire family including old parents, wife and kids are all staying at home so now I risk spreading.

May have to quit this.
I manage the retail operations for a small credit union in Washington state and yeah, it's really unnerving. I have the option to work from home but i'm not going to be "that boss" who has all his people stuck in branches and not report their myself. We have closed our lobbies to the public but still working off appointments for loans and new accounts and honestly we've never been busier with those things in my 3 years here. About 50% of our corporate office is working from home now and expect that to be 100% hopefully in short order. Stay safe y'all!

I am not an economist. I'm a healthcare worker. But to me, if you're trying to look at the coronavirus from an economy perspective, I would think that being strict with social distancing and stuff and being consistent with that helps the economy better in the long run.

The better and quicker we are at flattening the curve = getting the economy running to full percent sooner.

This makes sense right?

I feel like USA is just starting the fight and they already want to start going back to normal. Makes no sense.

May have to quit this.

I would suggest just to stay away from people as much as possible in the work place and keep your work area clean. I have noted in this thread previously I am in a call center so normally a high risk environment for spread of sickness. But in the last 2 weeks we have had less than 25% of our work force show up. Not sure how the staffing is where you are but I would encourage you to talk with management about keeping peoples work spaces a safe distance. we are at least 10-15 feet for example. The state I am in(Oregon) just announced a stay at home order today as well and we are now working to get everyone setup to work from home, which before this was unimaginable for everyone(over 850 employees in our location alone). So maybe they are working on something behind the scenes hopefully to do the same. Stay safe out there.

I am not an economist. I'm a healthcare worker. But to me, if you're trying to look at the coronavirus from an economy perspective, I would think that being strict with social distancing and stuff and being consistent with that helps the economy better in the long run.

The better and quicker we are at flattening the curve = getting the economy running to full percent sooner.

This makes sense right?

I feel like USA is just starting the fight and they already want to start going back to normal. Makes no sense.
yup

michigan only gonna get a ton more cases and put more people at risk, feel like me and majority of the state in the automotive industry are going to have to return to work next week.

we were never given a return date but I have a feeling well be back at it next week :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Update on Italy...it appears to be tailing off. It peaked when I posted this two days ago and has had two consecutive days of decreasing cases/deaths.

793 deaths -> 651 deaths -> 608 deaths

If it drops off heavily after the 25th, it would indicate that a 2 week strict shutdown is a good flushing strategy of most active cases. Perhaps after a flush then a more milder shutdown and a strict testing/monitoring system similar to Korea is the most sustainable way? I think it would have to be a nationally applied strict shutdown like Italy's and Chinas if that approach were to be taken. Might be done iteratively if there is another build up of cases?

Italy could just be fluctuating as well. Who knows.
Good to see some numbers falling off. This doesn’t get reported enough. So much fear being shoved down our throats on MSM.

I know we had one of our intensivists bringin Up hydroxychloroquine as a possibility, but that’s up to his boss to make the call and I’m not really in on that loop as I just handle the ventilators and not involved with medication treatments.

I know this has been posted already and many have seen it, but feel it's important enough to post again:
1-s2.0-S0924857920300996-gr2.jpg

I find it hilarious that Western countries condemned China when they went on a lockdown, saying that they are abusing human rights...only to do the same thing later on.

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:
Quite a difference between recommending people stay home and literally welding people into their homes

not giving a country that’s currently carrying out a genocide any credit

Back
Top Bottom