Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
mk7rxj0vi0o41.png
Brownies look like resale prices 😤

If you were being sarcastic my bad, there’s a lot of misinformation floating around
Yeah, it was a funny.

I'm not putting my life on a dudes that self medication is herbs and steam when you have scientists working around the clock to find a cure.

I have a 9 month old daughter, 8 year old daughter, wife, and 76 year old mother in law who is now staying with us during this pandemic... My wife and I are educators and schools have been shut down, but here is my/our routine for those with loved ones they care about:

ROUTINE FOR TRAVEL:
1) I am the only person who leaves the house to get items/supplies that we need
2) When I do leave, I have a set of clothes that I leave outside and I do not get near anyone
3) When I return home, I shred the clothes that I used and shower downstairs before going up to the living area

AT HOME:
1) We set goals for the day as a family, and respect each other if we need to be online for video conferences, etc. and give them the space they need
2) We limit the iPad/Netflix time and save it for the evening when we can unwind
3) Exercise is crucial! Luckily I have a full gym in the garage, but for them taking a morning and sunset walk around the neighborhood is good mentally and physically
4) STAYING CURRENT WITH THE NEWS is done as a family and we ensure that our daughter is able to ask any questions she may have

Hope this helps anyone who is trying to navigate next steps as a husband, father, or son...
Funny, a friend of mine's family has a similar routine.

Anyone who comes in has to go downstairs to shower first and put clothes in laundry before accessing the rest of the living area. Downstairs are for showers and laundry only.

I'd probably do the same thing if my home is set up the same way.

Lord Coe reveals Olympics decision is imminent
World Athletics President Sebastian Coe has responded do a number of frustrated athletes, stating a decision regarding the Tokyo Olympic Games may be imminent.

I live in San Diego and went out for groceries today and I’ve never seen so many people outside. I mean it’s packed with people walking, hiking and biking. Which is fine except they’re all at the same damn place. The local lake by my house that has a walking/biking sidewalk around it has more people there today than during 4th of July. The mountain hike that people do daily has the most amount of people I’ve seen on it in my entire life and it’s a tight trail. Essentially a two lane walkway. One way going up and one way going down. People just really aren’t taking this seriously. This is not ending anytime soon.

Why is he ridiculous?

Not sure if you’re serious, but did you see the presser? He lies about stuff that we all know the truth about. He’s repeatedly touting this admin’s response and saying that no one saw this coming, that previous admins didn’t do anything, that the system he inherited was obsolete. He talks 10 minutes without giving an answer to asked questions. He’s a joke, fam.

I stayed home Tuesday through Thursday. Friday I went outside and drove around. People were out and about like everything was sweet. This quarantine looks pointless now. Staying inside is just buying these hospitals time. This was in NYC BTW

I stayed home Tuesday through Thursday. Friday I went outside and drove around. People were out and about like everything was sweet. This quarantine looks pointless now. Staying inside is just buying these hospitals time. This was in NYC BTW

I see people outside and sorta keeping a distance from other people. Then theres people who playing 5v5 at the park smh.

Back
Top Bottom