Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
It is not, It isn’t a national bank. I don’t want to say who it is but I’ll just say when I started for them, it truly felt like the company cared about it’s people and the culture was the best I had seen in a company, now I can’t help but feel extremely disappointed with how they’ve handled the whole thing.

If anything the “one week on one week off” makes more sense so someone would have a whole 7 days to start to show symptoms and over the weekend nobody would be in the branch, but nah they want to alternate us every 2-3 days.
Truthfully, I cant get too mad at these companies that still are trying to operate business while putting in (extremely soft) measures to help stop the spread.

This is unprecedented. Everyone is reacting as the news spreads. No one has the playbook.

As necessary as i feel a shutdown is, i realize the effect it has on not just my finicial standing, but that of the total economy.

There are no easy answers here. Here's hoping companies show understanding to folks who dont feel comfortable to come into work at a time like this.

Truthfully, I cant get too mad at these companies that still are trying to operate business while putting in (extremely soft) measures to help stop the spread.

This is unprecedented. Everyone is reacting as the news spreads. No one has the playbook.

As necessary as i feel a shutdown is, i realize the effect it has on not just my finicial standing, but that of the total economy.

There are no easy answers here. Here's hoping companies show understanding to folks who dont feel comfortable to come into work at a time like this.

I’m generally not an anxious person and my anxiety has been through the roof for the past week and a half.

From WHT HOUSE CORONAVIRUS PRESSER:

U.S. HEALTH OFFICIAL GIROIR SAYS MORE THAN 195,000 PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES HAVE BEEN TESTED FOR CORONAVIRUS AND RECEIVED RESULTS

*PENCE SAYS ABOUT 19,300 PEOPLE IN THE U.S. HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR THE VIRUS

If by some miracle it didn’t spread to people who have been taking precautions, I’d be 100% cool with these idiots getting the virus and dying off. World needs fewer morons anyway. Every single dumb @&$ in the spring break videos, people playing sports outside, having beach picnics...all of them
I get that too, but the terrifying is, the health system is already under great pressure and any extra ICU admission is another anvil on the camel's back.

Maybe a silly question: If this dumb ******* truck Pence is getting tested, why TF is he rubbing shoulders with the president?

They are not even allowed on the same m-f-ing plane...

Last edited:
I should be getting word later today if my job is deemed essential or not.

Given that weed stores and tobacco stores have been deemed essential, I think I'll be heading in to work on Monday.

Would be nice to just work from home though.

This is what I don't like. Emergency rooms and urgent cares tell you you'd need to have symptoms and prove you had direct contact with someone wjo has covid.

Obviously this doesn't apply to actors, athletes and politicians.
I realize this won't get answered, but of the athletes we've heard get tested, isnt it due to them being exposed to someone who had it?

Same with Pence here...he was exposed to someone who had it.

I get that too, but the terrifying is, the health system is already under great pressure and any extra ICU admission is another anvil on the camel's back.

Maybe a silly question: If this dumb ****ing truck Pence is getting tested, why TF is he rubbing shoulder with the president?

They are not even allowed on the same m-f-ing plane...
Shhh let them spend time together

China vs USA race to a vaccine is gonna be like Russia vs USA race to space. If China beats America to a vaccine while Trump was bashing them from the start, dudes gonna be so salty. Wouldn't surprise me if he rejected the vaccine and said it was trash and we had a better one in the works

FAA stops all departures at all New York City area airports, Philadelphia, and others due to staffing issues related to Covid-19 - ABC7

Last edited:
That picture of the ATL airport... Ridiculous. Just delaying the inevitable here and making things worse. Shut it all down and get it over with now instead of waiting till **** really hits the fan

This is what I don't like. Emergency rooms and urgent cares tell you you'd need to have symptoms and prove you had direct contact with someone wjo has covid.

Obviously this doesn't apply to actors, athletes and politicians.

EVEN when you have direct contact and even some symptoms, the goal posts keep moving, because most healthcare workers STILL won’t get the test....they just get sent home and to monitor themselves till the symptoms are severe enough to get admitted.

Back
Top Bottom