Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Statistically your right so far. If the death rate is still 2% of the infected, then at least 50 players will have to be infected before we likely see a death amongst players... if one does come. So far we're at only 13 players total that we know of.

Disclaimer: Strictly speaking in terms of numbers and not any other factor.

That 2% lowers to around .2% when you take into account their age group (Worldometers). Have to keep in mind the overall fatality percentages are still heavily skewed to those 65+ in age. Not diminishing the harmfulness of this virus by any means. Just giving a more accurate reflection of your claim.

Last edited:
If italy has already surpassed china which is much bigger and we're going at a faster rate than italy so far.....

Math was never my thing but this ain't looking good

Welp.

Bron seem like he been quarantining at the crib, but means his whole fam at risk.

Still brings the question, what do you do if you dont live alone and need to quarantine?
I'm guessing Bron's home is big enough that he could avoid everybody else.

Also, they were saying that cities are looking into acquiring unused building where people who are infected but don't need hospitalization could self-quarantine if they don't live alone.

If italy has already surpassed china which is much bigger and we're going at a faster rate than italy so far.....

Math was never my thing but this ain't looking good
It's not.

It's hard to say because much of the explosion in cases here is because we're still behind on testing. But it's also spreading fast. I would say we'll see the numbers double every 3 days for another week or two, which will get us to the 100k-200k range. Hopefully things start to level off then if the measures we're putting in place now are effective.

Just came back from my shift.

Man its a **** show. We have 2 positive patients, security guards closed off the emergency room because there are no more beds remaining. I had to go to a floor to counsel an ID doctor about a patient's meds because he wasnt responding to a page. I had to use the same damn mask I had in a locker from last week.

We have no more masks so managers on each floor are telling the nurses, PAs, etc who do rounds that they can wear homemade masks, scarves, and bandanas for the time being.

This is gonna get worse and everyone at the hospital knows it. Its the elephant in the room, but its been so damn busy that time just flies and you deal with it.

Man its a **** show. We have 2 positive patients, security guards closed off the emergency room because there are no more beds remaining. I had to go to a floor to counsel an ID doctor about a patient's meds because he wasnt responding to a page. I had to use the same damn mask I had in a locker from last week.

We have no more masks so managers on each floor are telling the nurses, PAs, etc who do rounds that they can wear homemade masks, scarves, and bandanas for the time being.

This is gonna get worse and everyone at the hospital knows it. Its the elephant in the room, but its been so damn busy that time just flies and you deal with it.
Tissue paper in rubber bands. Folks out here got em homemade masks going on.
Big ups for holding it down dude. Respect.

100k if you only have your income, 200k if you has income with a spouse. That’s just to get anything. To get the full amount you can only make 75k or 150k with your spouse. If you filed you 2019 return it’s based on 2018 adjusted gross income reported in that tax return

where did you get this info?

2 positive patients and im guessing the other beds are taken by people who are waiting for results or suffering badly from symptoms?

Outside our ER
5D307A9B-C0AF-4E37-9E9C-154C65303E44.jpeg

We gearing up

That k steezy guy gonna freak

We are being told the same, unfortunately we all know what this means and it doesn’t mean we will be protected, some managers I’ve worked with for almost 20 years and I’m super cool with legit told me, dude we both know we can’t afford to lose any staff, that’s why we not testing ya and eventually we won’t be able to protect ya properly...

National Guard being deployed in San Francisco by this weekend. Knew this was gonna happen. Full Lockdown coming.

I'm completely exasperated by this situation at this point.

I've had high blood pressure thr majority of my life. If I catch this ****, I got what seems like a 50/50 shot at surviving. And I work with folks who partied for st. Patty's smh.

I cant deal anymore.

Where you get 50/50 from? Dont psych yourself out with imaginary statistics.

Back
Top Bottom