Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
One night of fun? Dude I’m worried about people with jobs who aren’t getting sick time, the undocumented who work and aren’t going to get this supposed check that’s coming. The crime rate that’s about to spike that’s about to come from the frustration of only being able to work and sleep.
And that's why the solution is on the government to provide social nets. Not to make health pandemic worse. You get one shot at health, as problematic as the economic situation will get, you ain't got money if you're dead

how do you get that impression? one thousand dollars is not gonna keep the wolves from the door that long.

you telling me if this thing stretches for s i x months, you´re good with ten hundred dollar bills?

or does that math change significantly with a single unexpected event?

just ONE company decides to start collecting bills again before August when the world opens again and...

Man the government has to address this and quickly. I’m a landlord with a 9-5 and even though I’ve got 6 months of reserves this is gonna be tricky. I’d love to know what the plan is for bills etc.

I’m 100% sure a lot of my tenants will be afflicted and hoping it’s only economical (I have a decent amount of tenants 50+). I have a couple others that are hourly workers and I’m sure aren’t going into their jobs right now.

Would love to hear how the feds plan to address this. Stimulus checks are dope, but I can’t front 1K a month for those that can’t work is gonna be tight, especially if rent/ mortgages still due.

Lady in my office just had a few coughs and my coworkers gave her the side eye. "You been here all day with her so if she got it you got it. Stay home in your house if you dont understand the risk you are taking by coming outside and to work." Anyone could have it and transmit it without showing 1 of the documented symptoms.

One night of fun? Dude I’m worried about people with jobs who aren’t getting sick time, the undocumented who work and aren’t going to get this supposed check that’s coming. The crime rate that’s about to spike that’s about to come from the frustration of only being able to work and sleep.

I never want you to feel attacked fam so I hope you know the replies your getting come from love and concern for our fellow human more than anything else.

I agree with you on the crime and economic situation of the masses. I’m sure there are federal committees discussing this right now but it’s really up in the air for the time being. I like you worry about what happens to our society when millions of people begin to go hungry.

Lady in my office just had a few coughs and my coworkers gave her the side eye. "You been here all day with her so if she got it you got it. Stay home in your house if you dont understand the risk you are taking by coming outside and to work." Anyone could have it and transmit it without showing 1 of the documented symptoms.
i can only imagine once people start to become uncivil about handling other people coughing and sneezing around them, it’s going to get dangerous.

Staying strap might be the smart move to defend yourself if someone tries to attack you for coughing or sneezing during this situation.

jl1okzvgxgn41.jpg

i can only imagine once people start to become uncivil about handling other people coughing and sneezing around them, it’s going to get dangerous.

Staying strap might be the smart move to defend yourself if someone tries to attack you for coughing or sneezing during this situation.
Good luck fighting a potential murder or manslaughter charge

If I start showing any symptoms I'll start staying home. When I get concerned to the point of agrivation with other people's perceived symptoms I'm staying home.

Do any of you fear the amount of crime that's going to take place?
People are broke, desperate and looking for money.
I'm not looking forward to it

It’s my second biggest fear outside of me or my loved ones catching the virus.

Gun stores in my city were crazy last week. While others stocked up on Tp there was a good percentage of Americans that stocked up on guns and bullets.

Back
Top Bottom