Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wonder how long until they ban all domestic and international travel.
i don't want to get stuck down here tbh but i don't want to chance going back to nyc either at this time.

whelp bout to grow the fro lol

No fresh fades, tapers and Obama cuts?!?
1584557876104.gif

how do you get that impression? one thousand dollars is not gonna keep the wolves from the door that long.

you telling me if this thing stretches for s i x months, you´re good with ten hundred dollar bills?

or does that math change significantly with a single unexpected event?

just ONE company decides to start collecting bills again before August when the world opens again and...
I didn’t say 1000 was enough to live on comfortably, but it’s enough for me to not deny it. I, and plenty of people are still working so it will help tremendously. I wish it were more but I could use that $1000

I didn’t say 1000 was enough to live on comfortably, but it’s enough for me to not deny it. I, and plenty of people are still working so it will help tremendously. I wish it were more but I could use that $1000

now I didn´t say a damn thing about denying it. #MakeAmericaGreatForOnce

Looks like I'll finally have the opportunity to grow this beard out with no stress on some Freeway/Brooklyn hipster ****.

*just like Wuhan in December

I can give some info on this since I work in supply chain in the OR department so all surgical and medical supplies in the OR are ordered by me, but it applies to the whole hospital.

Masks are like GOLD right now. I stopped receiving N95, or any basic mask with an ear-loop design a few weeks ago. They were on a national allocation so they are now ordered directly by our bosses and literally being held in their offices. I've had to walk surgeons down to their offices to ask for N95's and they're only being given to them for certain surgeries when specifically needed.

A few days ago, all masks throughout the hospital got confiscated and moved to the offices of all the managers throughout the hospital because lots of staff members started hoarding them in their lockers or offices. Every single mask if now being accounted for and managers have to sign for them when I order and deliver them.

Unfortunately its not just masks now. Face shields, bleach wipes, Sani-wipes, sanitizers, gowns, swab kits, specimen collectors, surgical hoods, full body "bunny" suits are all now also going through the same protocol.

I've been shaving my head and trimming my beard for years. I'm good there. Papi at the barbershop is screwed tho. And the lady who sells bootleg movies.

So my buddy lives in Orange County and he said that if anyone is caught outside after 10:00PM, they get fined $500. I don't think I shared this info here yet. If I did, my bad.

I'm starting to go insane.

Not from staying inside, from WWIII being grocery shopping and obtaining basic ****.

I can give some info on this since I work in supply chain in the OR department so all surgical and medical supplies in the OR are ordered by me, but it applies to the whole hospital.

Masks are like GOLD right now. I stopped receiving N95, or any basic mask with an ear-loop design a few weeks ago. They were on a national allocation so they are now ordered directly by our bosses and literally being held in their offices. I've had to walk surgeons down to their offices to ask for N95's and they're only being given to them for certain surgeries when specifically needed.

A few days ago, all masks throughout the hospital got confiscated and moved to the offices of all the managers throughout the hospital because lots of staff members started hoarding them in their lockers or offices. Every single mask if now being accounted for and managers have to sign for them when I order and deliver them.

Unfortunately its not just masks now. Face shields, bleach wipes, Sani-wipes, sanitizers, gowns, swab kits, specimen collectors, surgical hoods, full body "bunny" suits are all now also going through the same protocol.

Got 5 boxes of N95 and 14 full cases of nitrile gloves as well as full face mask/half face mask and 5 respirator cartridges cases. Hoarding this for myself and co workers families.

fam im sorry to hear that

picasso swerve told us it was no big deal though
its just a cold

wasn´t tho. China been on fire all year...that´s 1 out of every 7 human beings.

Everything that was happening in China that we were looking at like "damn das crazy" in a removed way like two months ago is happening everywhere else now. Overwhelmed hospitals. Streets emptying. Mass shutdowns. People singing out of their apartments in China for morale is happening in Italy. We're looking for space to build new hospitals like those videos of China constructing those new hospitals. We're probably gonna have those trucks spraying disinfectant soon.

Back
Top Bottom