Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 9.11.17 PM.png

btw I already had "a" type of Coronavirus from eating fish / Crabs that were contaminated out here in these Long Beach / San Pedro Oceans so my body got that Immunity ....

I remember the VA doctors called it a Coronavirus and they said the bad thing is you're sick for a while but you can't ever get it again... Then this dude used gloves and touched one eye that was all Mucus' and tried touching my other eye... and I pulled away...

MAN... he was trying to transfer some EYE Gunk over to my good eye at the time... LOL!!

They gave me Aspirin and told me to get Gatorade and Oranges... I won't talk about what happened with the Oranges but I will say one thing to the NT Community....

DO NOT EAT A TON OF ORANGES... YOU WILL REGRET IT!!! LOL!!!

or maybe that's what cleaned me out

Yeah that's big false. You can definitely get it again. There have already been reports of people testing positive. Going through treatment. Testing negative. Then getting sick again and testing positive again.

They tryna set you up.

I ate some Crabs and Fish with my family at Berth 55 which was a pretty cool place out here in Long Beach... until I got sick.

Immediately that night I got really sick and it lasted 5 days, around the 2nd day... My right eye started to become like Pink Eye....

I'm a pretty clean person I take at least 2 showers a day ... so It doesn't make any sense why I would have this develop... when I wasn't getting any better I went to the VA hospital.

They took a culture and said it was a type of food poisoning he called a corona virus you get usually from eating undercooked pork.... so they gave me Aspirin.

I was sick a long time though....

GOOD LUCK out there guys

BTW I was eating the insides of the crab which probably is where that food poisoning came from
Bruh....that's not corona virus son wtf. Corona isn't food poisoning dawg. What type of mini mall clinic you go to

What they aren't telling you is about the rate of recovery for Black people. Just because you test positive, it does not mean that you will become sick, or not be able to recover. This isn't the first time that illness may skip racial demos. Sickle cell, Ebola.

However, there are some viruses that run rampant among people who are not Black.

You again with your pseudoscience. It turns out black folks can also traffic in debunked notions of race as biology.

But what concerns me is the danger of this sort of thinking FOR black people. Like, what’s the upshot of your race thinking? That black folks have some sort of immunity and walk around chest out and without masks? Like, do you actually want to expose the people you claim to champion to untimely death?

:lol:
Wasn't asking for competition purposes. Just figured for people who have health anxiety, if they time their breath at X number and a few days later feel sick and their breath time is the same, maybe it'll help. Not that it's a perfect gauge to if you have it but if you can hold your breath for a minute chances are your respiratory system is ok

Haha, was just trying to lighten up the mood from all the “excitement” going around in this thread:lol: I always come in peace.

You again with your pseudoscience. It turns out black folks can also traffic in debunked notions of race as biology.

But what concerns me is the danger of this sort of thinking FOR black people. Like, what’s the upshot of your race thinking? That black folks have some sort of immunity and walk around chest out and without masks? Like, do you actually want to expose the people you claim to champion to untimely death?
And here you go again with your misinformation, to try and encourage white supremacy.

Anytime Black people are thought to be immune to something that effects white people? People like you show up. White supremacy is built upon their supposed superiority over all others. But just like with every other playing field that has been leveled, the theory of supremacy has been proven false.

So you again go and sit in the corner where you belong.

And here you go again with your misinformation, to try and encourage white supremacy.

Anytime Black people are thought to be immune to something that effects white people? People like you show up. White supremacy is built upon their supposed superiority over all others. But just like with every other playing field that has been leveled, the theory of supremacy has been proven false.

So you again go and sit in the corner where you belong.

This is stupidity. You’ve provided no evidence of immunity. What are you even talking about?

oh, let me guess: you’re going to turn to more pseudoscience to claim that Donovan Mitchell isnt really black. That his black blood’ was compromised along the way?

Be careful. You’re pulling from the book of Nazi race theory.

Forget the race angle, this virus really looking like its killing off old ppl. 50 and over are dropping like flies.
White america didn't care about this, until it came to the shores of this country.

Many Trump supporters still claim that it is a hoax, and they are all white.

“The Democrats are politicising the coronavirus,” Trump said. “They’re politicising it. One of my people came up to me and said: ‘Mr President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.’ That did not work out too well. They could not do it. They tried the impeachment hoax.

“This is their new hoax.”

White america didn't care about this, until it came to the shores of this country.

Many Trump supporters still claim that it is a hoax, and they are all white.

“The Democrats are politicising the coronavirus,” Trump said. “They’re politicising it. One of my people came up to me and said: ‘Mr President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.’ That did not work out too well. They could not do it. They tried the impeachment hoax.

“This is their new hoax.”

Let them die believing in their conspiracy theories.

This is stupidity. You’ve provided no evidence of immunity. What are you even talking about?

oh, let me guess: you’re going to turn to more pseudoscience to claim that Donovan Mitchell isnt really black. That his black blood’ was compromised along the way?

Be careful. You’re pulling from the book of Nazi race theory.
One of the things that I find funny is how some of you try and do a little twist of words...yeah Donovan is indeed Black, and Black people can get this virus. What we are speaking of is how the virus affects people of color, Black people. Once the numbers come out, it will be interesting to see if this government will have the courage to do a racial breakdown, like they did with the TUSKEGEE EXPERIMENT, simply to see how syphilis effects Black men and women over the long term.

So yeah, if Mother Nature is finally righting those wrongs? I am happy about that.

Let's see how long people who think like you, will survive.

Is that proof of racism or proof of discrimination?

In Los Angeles, bars, restaurants, entertainment venues, and other establishments are closed until March 31. Take out/delivery continues.

It begins.

One of the things that I find funny is how some of you try and do a little twist of words...yeah Donovan is indeed Black, and Black people can get this virus. What we are speaking of is how the virus affects people of color, Black people. Once the numbers come out, it will be interesting to see if this government will have the courage to do a racial breakdown, like they did with the TUSKEGEE EXPERIMENT, simply to see how syphilis effects Black men and women over the long term.

So yeah, if Mother Nature is finally righting those wrongs? I am happy about that.

Let's see how long people who think like you, will survive.

Drawing from debunked race theory, this guy said, in the midst of a pandemic, that it was Mother Nature “righting wrongs.”

Without any evidence, he said that, well, even if black people get sick with coronavirus, they can’t die from it.

I just had to make sure I got that right. When the cases start to pile up, he’ll disappear and draw on some other nazi theory to get out of it.

Drawing from debunked race theory, this guy said, in the midst of a pandemic, that it was Mother Nature “righting wrongs.”

Without any evidence, he said that, well, even if black people get sick with coronavirus, they can’t die from it.
Awww, you are simply scared.

Good.

Back
Top Bottom