Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Restaurant biz taking a massive hit.

I have friends who are servers, who can't work but still have to pay for their kids' day care that they're not even going to :sick:
company just opened up a spot in vegas on the strip and this happens :smh:
they already informing the staff

management been on edge trying to figure out what to do. got payroll and bills to cover
i am wondering why we are even still going into the office

Unbelievable how DUMB people are. So I’m in the store and all paper towels and tp sold completely out. Bread sold completely out. Mad antibacterial dish soap and baby wipes left on shelves. Also copped tortillas lol

I'm sayin'!...just posted earlier today how all the tp was wiped out, but a good amount of kleenex just chillin'...

AcceptableJoyousDaddylonglegs-size_restricted.gif

Restaurant biz taking a massive hit.

I have friends who are servers, who can't work but still have to pay for their kids' day care that they're not even going to :sick:

Just Friday, I had gotten off work hungry as hell...I couldn't mentally commit to fast food and was hating the idea of grabbing mediocre food at the grocery store when on a local sports radio show (they've been interviewing small business owners and asking listeners to shout out small businesses that could use our support) and just so happened they were talking to an owner in a spot near my work talking about having to pay/schedule part-time to full-time because of the situation. Drove there, no questions asked, ate, left a bigger tip than normal, dipped. I love helping people, but this felt different...good, but different. It felt like no one else was even thinking about that, only themselves. I may never have stopped if I didn't happen to listen to kjr at that time, but I'm glad I did. Hard, honest workers out there are not in a good situation simply based on their field, even though they may be great at it.

I never thought I would see the day Las Vegas would be completely shut down.

No sports $, all is lost with them...Nah, that's first where my mind went, but you're right. Never gonna forget this.

they need to limit it to one pack. No damn reason to hoard toilet paper. if grocery stores in Italy are open they’ll be open here. People need to chill.

Completely agree.

I was out and about this weekend and honestly was shocked at the amount of people out.

I wasn't. A lot of people are going to go out until there is a local or national curfew or restrictions.

And I think some still are going to go out.

The travel industry is gonna be hurting even once this virus is under control. Let's say hypothetically by July the virus rates drop significantly, people in industries that are being shut down won't have the funds to travel. The people who had to burn all their PTO to stay home with their kids or to quarantine won't have any vacation time to use in the summer. Countries/states/cities that depend on tourism will be in a deep recession for a long time due to people unable to financially travel

The travel industry is gonna be hurting even once this virus is under control. Let's say hypothetically by July the virus rates drop significantly, people in industries that are being shut down won't have the funds to travel. The people who had to burn all their PTO to stay home with their kids or to quarantine won't have any vacation time to use in the summer. Countries/states/cities that depend on tourism will be in a deep recession due to people unable to financially travel

Ya boy bout to cop that $20 flight to Argentina :pimp:

Black peole haven't gotten the virus yet I'm just saying....

it's a lot of REAL Africans in Italy too... I know I used to live there...

BTW I'm not saying they Can't get it, I'm just saying that if they were to have gotten it they would've gotten at least one person with it already
This is such a trash post I cant even fathom where you're going with this.

3 NBA players, all black, tested positive.

This is such a trash post I cant even fathom where you're going with this.

3 NBA players, all black, tested positive.
What they aren't telling you is about the rate of recovery for Black people. Just because you test positive, it does not mean that you will become sick, or not be able to recover. This isn't the first time that illness may skip racial demos. Sickle cell, Ebola.

However, there are some viruses that run rampant among people who are not Black.

Back
Top Bottom