Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nightclubs in any city that is having a shutdown needs to be an immediate decision, not a 72 hour notice. NYC giving notice that it'll shut everything down Tuesday just means that people are gonna run into a club tonight and tomorrow to get their final party night before everything is on lockdown. The infection rate over the next 7-10 days is gonna be significant

That's why I don't get why Miami is closing everything down at 11PM.

All it's gonna do is move up everybody's party start time :lol:

Either shut it down or don't.

The younger generations are acting dumb. They think that because they're not the most vulnerable group they can keep on doing their thing. Just driving last night I saw bars filled to capacity.

That article that Rusty posted earlier had experts saying that a true lockdown would be difficult and not necessarily effective

How feasible is an across the board shutdown? That's wild to imagine

My girl is a server. We split bills about 60/40. We gonna talk to our landlord in the morning...April's rent gonna be late, playa.

my girl is a server too and gm of the place.

its still going, they took half tables out so you gotta sit 10ft from the other tables :lol:

to go is gonna be lit though.

I Also work there in the winter, we’re gonna try and keep the ones it will hurt the most working. The part timers who got other jobs will have to deal with it, these younger people and cooks would be ****** if they missed a month of work.

Often, the oppressors Devil, is actually my best friend.

my cousin said this is chickens coming home

bro fully believes white people came here from space or dimensional travel 10k or so years ago (8-10k years ago is when they’re thought to have “evolved”) and have been slowly destroying earth since

he is all in on the idea that this is step one of a spiritual debt being repaid

Sidenote my friend is a server and she said her job is still going and they have no plans of closing :lol:

My girl is a server. We split bills about 60/40. We gonna talk to our landlord in the morning...April's rent gonna be late, playa.
They might suspend rent debt if they shut down the workforce all together

I should’ve screenshotted that, he said some super wild **** which I’m surprised he’s not permanently banned for
There are other members here who spew some foul stuff and aren’t banned. I doubt he’ll get banned if the others haven’t.

I haven't seen a post by khufu in years. Why don't you guys just put him on ignore 🤣
I did already. His act got old already :lol:

How long can you healthy people hold your breath? I tested myself just to be able to check daily and see if there's a drop off and got to 55 seconds

Just timed myself and stopped at 1:01.67 since I didn’t wanna get cocky because it’s not a competition. What matters is we stay safe out here >D

Sunday night was pretty chill. Still pretty much got what I needed, shout out to Americans not going to International markets. The social distancing is pretty smooth so far, I prefer it this way.

Quoting that source that’s been floating around all over? Ksteezy posted it

canceling that student loan direct debit until the rates adjust lol
Idk about ksteezy source but the person I'm talking about I have a personal relationship with..hes been a lobbyist in dc since the 80s

This is heartbreaking. From less than a month ago (posted Feb 17).

1584327115284.png
If da evil libs woulda stopped criticizing Trump that 15 woulda gone to 0.

It was in Asia :lol:
I said that, but nah man the narrative shifts when things start effecting white ppl, especially in higher tax brackets. Situations like this become more urgent. I highly doubt this thread would have this many pages and the proper procedures would've taken place had this started in some place like the UK or France. Trump was very dismissive to the situation b/c he's a bigot just like the ppl backing him.

my cousin said this is chickens coming home

bro fully believes white people came here from space or dimensional travel 10k or so years ago (8-10k years ago is when they’re thought to have “evolved”) and have been slowly destroying earth since

he is all in on the idea that this is step one of a spiritual debt being repaid

Sidenote my friend is a server and she said her job is still going and they have no plans of closing :lol:
I do not think that your friend is entirely wrong. I do believe that there are those here who are about to see some things that we've never seen before, or even thought we'd live to see. For me, it was the election of Obama, and his wonderful first lady. I say that this was the first clue that something is about to happen, really big.

Just timed myself and stopped at 1:01.67 since I didn’t wanna get cocky because it’s not a competition. What matters is we stay safe out here >D

:lol:
Wasn't asking for competition purposes. Just figured for people who have health anxiety, if they time their breath at X number and a few days later feel sick and their breath time is the same, maybe it'll help. Not that it's a perfect gauge to if you have it but if you can hold your breath for a minute chances are your respiratory system is ok

Coronavirus wasn't that a big deal when it was just in Asia, but when it got to Europe eyes shifted. You aren't wrong about that.

It was a big deal but Asia had gone through similar situations in the past. I think media was expecting them to contain it again. Besides, not like the U.S. could help since China is closed to certain troubles they face internally.

The numbers jumped like nothing ever seen before and then it opened eyes.

I said that, but nah man the narrative shifts when things start effecting white ppl, especially in higher tax brackets. Situations like this become more urgent. I highly doubt this thread would have this many pages and the proper procedures would've taken place had this started in some place like the UK or France. Trump was very dismissive to the situation b/c he's a bigot just like the ppl backing him.
Don't forget this, they LOVE Black people on this site, up until you start talking about being Black, while also seeing things through a global lens.

Back
Top Bottom