Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
How long can you healthy people hold your breath? I tested myself just to be able to check daily and see if there's a drop off and got to 55 seconds

89272240_10157221542203196_3830014370125971456_n.jpg

Unbelievable how DUMB people are. So I’m in the store and all paper towels and tp sold completely out. Bread sold completely out. Mad antibacterial dish soap and baby wipes left on shelves. Also copped tortillas lol

Unbelievable how DUMB people are. So I’m in the store and all paper towels and tp sold completely out. Bread sold completely out. Mad antibacterial dish soap and baby wipes left on shelves. Also copped tortillas lol

Icecream is completely gone in my area :lol:

Yes I do, because it’s I’ll missinformed and does nothing to actually protect her or others from her and this is how the majority of the population is dealing with this, including the whole “self quarantine” agenda....Get informed and do the right thing and stop walking the street looking like a damn fool.
but why is it embarassing to you? There's a lot of misinformed people out there. Understandably so. But if that's what she feels like she wants to do, then great. It didn't intrude on me.

People walking around looking like a damn fool all the time. What's the problem?

You sound like a damn fool B. And honestly, embarrassing yourself to us in here. And you're in the damn medical/health field my guy!

Black people cannot be racists.

That'll never happen because we're all equal

more illuminati stuff.....

Charles Manson wrote a song called Ceased to Exist and the Beach Boys turned it into a love song on their album

titled

20/20

We're living in the age of MANSON

HELTER SKELTER

WAR!!!!!!

nah.. people are acting pretty tame out here

All that's happened is they're turning off the AC in department stores because they think it's going to kill the virus

6 am on the way home from work on a Sunday morning and smart and final had a line outside

Edit: Vons as well
Just got to back from work at 4am to start cleaning up. I had three people already waiting. Already told them I did have a replenishment truck today, they still decide to stick it out.
I’m almost completely out of food in the back warehouse. This is getting really real for me. I think it’s more because I’m being exposed to the mayhem 12+ hours a day

I am aware of all of those cases, however, the term you may be searching for is prejudice. Racism is a whole different ballgame. Racism is what allowed Trump to want to build that wall. Prejudice between people of color is also the result of racism, white supremacy.

Was just at the grocery store.

so all the toilet paper was gone. :lol:

all the junk food was gone.

anything healthy or meat you actually to cook was fully stocked. :lol:

this was out in the country though, was at a friends who lives in the sticks in WI. But it is the only store in a town of 10k people so I thought it would be chaos.

wow, just got an email from our company and they are paying for anyone who has health insurance through the company, effective with the next pay period and continuing for the next six months. They will cover medical insurance premiums for employees. The premium payment that you make through your normal pay cycle process will be suspended for the next six months while the Company makes that medical insurance premium payment for you.

Wow, wow, wow. I don't even need this but plenty of people do. This is exceptional. We have over 6000 employees across the country. Not everyone has insurance through the company, but that's damn generous.

Back
Top Bottom