Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
oh sure, nonsense it may be...but who even throws out the phrase ¨Intellectually dull?¨

the homie got serious keyboard heat, I remember hits like:

and

I ain´t picking sides here, just saying the man got scorch.
I definitely screenshot the "you seem to not be aware of your limitations" post. I can't wait to pull that out one day.

p85k76nc7xm41.jpg

Sneezing in the car at a stoplight is the new nose picking:lol:
two days back before the big hysteria, a family member was eating a donut in a parking lot near their work. They got confronted by someone who was watching them eat. She said you were touching your face and then eating the donut.

People are ruthless right now. MIND YOUR BUSINESS. I can see why people are buying up guns.

This has made me seriously learn about gardening. I haven’t been able to find spinach in 3 days

A vegetable garden is something I've been really wanting, even before all this. I did a trial run with a basic and small raised bed last Spring/summer and it was good, but I grew cucumbers and those mf's got ridiculously huge and overan everything else cause its leaves got so big it blocked the sunlight for everything else. Ideally I need to build a bigger bed, but haven't gotten to it yet.

Sorry, I got carried away. :lol: I agree.

. Also him celebrating the coronavirus saying its a good thing and whoever isn’t black that dies from it is a good thing that’s Wylin not even funny trolling

I remember you bringing attention to it in the TAN thread. This dude is racist yet spends his time complaining about white supremacy in any and all threads, go figure :lol:

two days back before the big hysteria, a family member was eating a donut in a parking lot near their work. They got confronted by someone who was watching them eat. She said you were touching your face and then eating the donut.

People are ruthless right now. MIND YOUR BUSINESS. I can see why people are buying up guns.
Who the hell watches someone eat in the parking lot what a weirdo

This has made me seriously learn about gardening. I haven’t been able to find spinach in 3 days
lettuces and such can be grown in the cold or cooler months. If you have a window ledge with sun, you can get lettuce up and growing within 7-10 days. Make a mini greenhouse with an old window or aquarium. I need to get back into it as well. Great timing as you can start seedlings up to a month before your last freeze (for stuff like tomatoes and cucumbers).

Any chance the stock market closes? I can't imagine the drop we'll be seeing.

Panick is starting to settle in for me. I think of things like AutoZone, mechanic shops, or tire shops being closed. How are construction companies doing? Anything Fringe luxury may be taking a serious hit. Car dealerships or home buying can't be up in the slightest. My area would get a lot of door to door sales people. There's a plant nursery nearby. I don't see many going there to landscape their yard. They may need to convert their operation to veggies. The trickle effect of these Fringe luxury items is immense. Millions will be out of jobs. I need to step away from this thread for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom