Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
USA! USA! USA!

1630727779078.gif

Supposed to be doing a 12 hour shift in the vaccine clinic - but last night my youngest developed a cough. Might just be a cold but we got her a test at 8am and until we know the result I can’t go to work. No other symptoms but my wife isn’t feeling good either - but again, nothing specific so we’ll just have to wait and see.

Could be just the usual sort of thing that we’ve been used to not getting with mask wearing - but since the schools went back there’s more of this stuff around again.

What’s masking like in your areas these days? I’d say it’s 25% at best here in central CA

Did a parent’s night at my kid’s jr high last week. Parents followed their kid’s schedule, spent 7 minutes in each class listening to teachers. There was a huge book fair afterwards. Didn’t do the book fair, but feel like symptoms will present any day now.

Last edited:
Yeah, been wanting to get adjusted. Dunno if insurance covers it. My ankle and calf have been messed up, need a chiro to work their magic.
Blake P Blake P

Instead of trying a chiropractor, have you ever tried an OMT?

What’s masking like in your areas these days? I’d say it’s 25% at best here in central CA

Certain parts of SD, people don’t wear masks. So i usually don’t frequent those areas. For the most part, I’m always in the Asian area if i wanna grab lunch/dinner or groceries (H mart, ranch 99, etc…) because the employees & customers are always masked up, some still do temp checks, enforcing masks, etc… so I’m more comfortable going to those businesses.

I feel like it's picked back up in Seattle/Renton (in stores). Was kinda surprised

In DC, People ain't masking up forreal unless they are inside an establishment.

In BMORE (For the times I have been there over the past year), I didn't see many masks.(Most recently 3 weeks ago).

In Annapolis, I rarely see masks.

Blake P Blake P

Instead of trying a chiropractor, have you ever tried an OMT?

No, first time hearing about it. Never personally experienced chronic pain that required adjustment or manipulation.

That's foul as hell.

She plays for the other team so folks will turn a blind eye but that is foul as hell.
Isn’t this the same as saying, “ I don’t listen to r Kelly anymore.”
What did you call it? Virtue signaling?

Isn’t this the same as saying, “ I don’t listen to r Kelly anymore.”
What did you call it? Virtue signaling?

Not sure how they are the same by any stretch.

But we've moved past talking about Candace.

I don't want to disrespect Blake P Blake P .

I'll take it to the RK thread.

Back
Top Bottom