Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deep down I'm hoping my school district has to go back virtual part of me feels terrible for wishing it but It's only Thursday and we've had about 10 fights, scheduling is wrecked and half the kids don't know where they're supposed to be, the a/c is out, and a kid brought a gun with him to school.

Hasn't been a week and I'm burnt out. I'm on lunch right now debating whether I should come back next week. Don't even get me started on the COVID protocols cause at least 2 kids have already showed up to school sick.

Daughter's school district created a dashboard of all the schools detailing the number of positive cases. So far, my daughter's school has 6. While another elementary school has 9.

The city also has set up a rapid testing site.

It will be interesting if the number of vaccinated increases from now until October. If there is no progress, I believe the number of positive cases will only increase by the fall time.

Deep down I'm hoping my school district has to go back virtual part of me feels terrible for wishing it but It's only Thursday and we've had about 10 fights, scheduling is wrecked and half the kids don't know where they're supposed to be, the a/c is out, and a kid brought a gun with him to school.

Hasn't been a week and I'm burnt out. I'm on lunch right now debating whether I should come back next week. Don't even get me started on the COVID protocols cause at least 2 kids have already showed up to school sick.
Damn bro, I really feel for you. Stay positive. Sounds like a complete mess.
Daughter's school district created a dashboard of all the schools detailing the number of positive cases. So far, my daughter's school has 6. While another elementary school has 9.

The city also has set up a rapid testing site.

It will be interesting if the number of vaccinated increases from now until October. If there is no progress, I believe the number of positive cases will only increase by the fall time.
Are they saying if the positive cases are students or faculty? I'm wondering who are all the positive cases showing up at schools since kids are mostly asymptomatic and wouldn't even get tested. Or are the cases, students who are now becoming symptomatic?

Not sure if posted. My friend who is a doctor said “this is the second time they’ve saved humanity” :lol:

Attachments

• CED72D80-3E69-4BC3-A232-9648A5B274D7.jpeg
    CED72D80-3E69-4BC3-A232-9648A5B274D7.jpeg
    286.5 KB · Views: 151
Damn bro, I really feel for you. Stay positive. Sounds like a complete mess.

Are they saying if the positive cases are students or faculty? I'm wondering who are all the positive cases showing up at schools since kids are mostly asymptomatic and wouldn't even get tested. Or are the cases, students who are now becoming symptomatic?
From what I just reviewed the cases are students.

Behavior wise, how have kids been acting since they have returned?

We start Monday and we don't know WHAT to expect.

This is actually an important discussion we need to have as a society about what "immunity" really means. I would argue that if vaccine passports (or similar) are going to be implemented, we should also be thinking about what it means for those who have recovered from the virus. If nothing else, they should probably be considered exempt from vaccination for a predetermined period (3-6 months?) if they can prove they have developed a robust immune response through antibody and/or T cell testing.

Back
Top Bottom