Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I stayed at Los Angeles Children's Hospital with my daughter for a few days this week for some testing and observation (unrelated to COVID) and their COVID policies were interesting. All patients admitted were COVID swabbed, though they never actually gave us the results. I can only assume it's because she was negative. Nobody swabbed me, so I'm guessing parents and visitors are not tested. We were required to wear masks in hallways, elevators, and common areas, but not in patient rooms. Her first night we shared a room, but got moved to a private room after that. It was my first time (and hopefully last time) in a hospital during the pandemic and I just had to do my best to disregard my COVID anxiety. We've kept the kids very sheltered the past year and a half out of an abundance of caution, but once you're in an environment like that it's really out of your hands. Best we could do was keep our door closed as much as possible and wear our masks when out in the halls.

I've been going into the office once a week and not wearing a mask. It's been about 8-9 of us and all vaxxed. I think I may keep my mask on for the meeting I've been going to

Still masking up at stores, ect

Similar situation, but we've always got service techs, vendors, customers and visitors coming through, so I just stay masked up except when I'm eating or drinking. We still hold all our meetings on Zoom rather than putting everyone in a room together.

When these variants keep mutating and there’s a strain that the vax doesn’t protect anymore, though. It’s going to be a problem.
Then we'll worry about that when it happens. I thought I read its highly unlikely these variants will get stronger.

We're not gonna get the rest of the country vaccinated at this point. Only real hope is to get it FDA approved and have vaccines tied to your job. Threaten their paycheck. :smh:

Then we'll worry about that when it happens. I thought I read its highly unlikely these variants will get stronger.

We're not gonna get the rest of the country vaccinated at this point. Only real hope is to get it FDA approved and have vaccines tied to your job. Threaten their paycheck. :smh:
I mean worrying about it when it gets here is kind of the problem :lol:.

Some private employers will mandate it but America is way too much about “freedom” and too polarized right now for all employers to tie the vaccine to your job. You still have people denying that it’s real.

I stayed at Los Angeles Children's Hospital with my daughter for a few days this week for some testing and observation (unrelated to COVID) and their COVID policies were interesting. All patients admitted were COVID swabbed, though they never actually gave us the results. I can only assume it's because she was negative. Nobody swabbed me, so I'm guessing parents and visitors are not tested. We were required to wear masks in hallways, elevators, and common areas, but not in patient rooms. Her first night we shared a room, but got moved to a private room after that. It was my first time (and hopefully last time) in a hospital during the pandemic and I just had to do my best to disregard my COVID anxiety. We've kept the kids very sheltered the past year and a half out of an abundance of caution, but once you're in an environment like that it's really out of your hands. Best we could do was keep our door closed as much as possible and wear our masks when out in the halls.

ive been in the hospital twice and they have these fancy online patient portals now I got my results there. The county hospital I was in was exactly the same I only had to throw my mask on when someone came in to talk to me etc.

hope your daughters doing well bruh

Idk about that, but I think insurance companies should be let off the hook if someone unvaccinated gets hospitalized.

Let them get treatment but have to pay it off themselves.
I definitely wouldn't give insurance companies any more discretionary power like this to abuse. It'll probably be like when cops enforced the social distancing thing and ended up beating the **** outta black/brown people.

Wassup man.

Which part of their protocol surprised/disgusted you the most?

Fluffy does not look sick in the clip. Im assuming low symptoms or he's an asymptomatic.
Rich Eisen said he has mild symptoms.
More and more I read about breakthrough cases. At this rate, count me in for booster shot.

Just ordered couple more KF94 masks for my self and family.

Truth be told, I don't like the fact at all that these idiots aren't getting vaccinated, but to write them off completely & say it's cool if they die....nah, I'm not down with that. People sometimes make really stupid choices, and maybe some of them will realize the error of their ways before it's too late. Just proves how much false information is spread, so easily believed, and how disturbing the political divide there is with something as simple as a vaccination.

Damn bro I get anxious just going to appointments that are in and out. I can't imagine staying overnight at a hospital.
Hope your daughter is well and gets through this.

Truth be told, I don't like the fact at all that these idiots aren't getting vaccinated, but to write them off completely & say it's cool if they die....nah, I'm not down with that. People sometimes make really stupid choices, and maybe some of them will realize the error of their ways before it's too late. Just proves how much false information is spread, so easily believed, and how disturbing the political divide there is with something as simple as a vaccination.

It’s been damn near a year and a half of this ****. At this point there isn’t any excuse—the **** is free and readily available for anyone who wants it. I have zero qualms about scoffing at unvaxxed folks who die from COVID. And I mean that sincerely, friends and family included. I hate folks gotta die, but it isn’t like they haven’t had AMPLE warning of what the potential results of going unvaxxed are.

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom