Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
All nine people who came down with COVID are legislative staffers, four of whom had been fully vaccinated.

I am curious those staffers who're fully vaccinated, are they experiencing any symptoms and which vaccine they got? The article said they aren't given any details on the conditions. They better be transparent especially if vaccine does work.

I am curious those staffers who're fully vaccinated, are they experiencing any symptoms and which vaccine they got? The article said they aren't given any details on the conditions. They better be transparent especially if vaccine does work.

If this isn't proof that the vaccines are our only way out of this, I don't know what to tell you...

If this isn't proof that the vaccines are our only way out of this, I don't know what to tell you...
Were the people who died new infections or people who had been battling covid infections already?

Were the people who died new infections or people who had been battling covid infections already?
Does it matter? Roughly half of Americans are vaccinated and 99% of the deaths are among unvaccinated. Case closed. COVID is now a preventable disease for those 12+. Anyone who can get vaccinated but chooses not to and ends up getting infected is putting vaccine effectiveness in jeopardy by potentially leading to new variants that will cause breakthrough infections. The virus can't mutate if it doesn't spread. Get vaxed or GTF0H.

That is interesting - and the evidence would suggest that they are only mildly unwell or even asymptomatic - but this scenario also shows that you can catch (and probably spread, albeit less effectively) the virus even if vaccinated so wearing a mask indoors is still useful.

Does it matter? Roughly half of Americans are vaccinated and 99% of the deaths are among unvaccinated. Case closed. COVID is now a preventable disease for those 12+. Anyone who can get vaccinated but chooses not to and ends up getting infected is putting vaccine effectiveness in jeopardy by potentially leading to new variants that will cause breakthrough infections. The virus can't mutate if it doesn't spread. Get vaxed or GTF0H.
It does, but thanks anyway.

cases are going back up in nyc

another variant thats increasing across the world

why do people want to travel ?
why

As long as the test positivity % stays low and hospitalizations don't start climbing, that's about as good as you can hope for, unfortunately. We will see spikes of cases, mostly among the unvaccinated and this fall/winter is going to surprise many people who think it's over and done. The virus is here to stay and we can only hope to turn it into another commonly circulating cold/flu by training our immune systems to recognize it through prior infection and/or vaccination.

cases are going back up in nyc

another variant thats increasing across the world

why do people want to travel ?
why

because a lot of people's lives are completely devoid of any real meaning, and their thin mask of sanity is held on by Instagram likes.

This is the polarization of America. Truly sad.

entirely predictable considering what this nation always has been: a society built on drawing infinite results from finite resources.

2020 lessons.

I work with a bunch of savages from Michigan and Wisconsin because our jobs pay better. They’re different…

People who are vaccinated can still get infected and cause new variants as well. Studies show it reduces severe illness and deaths, but many places are experiencing outbreaks among both vaccinated and unvaccinated. In Israel and UK, the numbers are actually pretty close.

This thing looks like it is here to stay vaccine or not, and will continue to make rounds.

Back
Top Bottom