Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
First teacher in DC died from COVID exposure in the building.

Also, 3 new cases.

1612743770261.png

I wonder how many Super Bowl parties are going on across the nation right now

don’t forget how selfish we are as a nation so I could see a lot of this stupidness going on tonight

this is not the year to get drunk and yell at the tv with a group of people

I wonder how many Super Bowl parties are going on across the nation right now

don’t forget how selfish we are as a nation so I could see a lot of this stupidness going on tonight

this is not the year to get drunk and yell at the tv with a group of people

Yea, SB Parties are a guarantee for sure. Just like XMAS and Thanksgiving gatherings.

We will get the numbers soon enough.

Stadium is about one-third full (25 thousand in attendance). About a quarter have been vaccinated. All have KN95 masks and many got tested.

It's not perfect but honestly I think they did a pretty good job and the much bigger risk is friends/families gathering for house parties where there are no precautions.

Stadium is about one-third full (25 thousand in attendance). About a quarter have been vaccinated. All have KN95 masks and many got tested.

It's not perfect but honestly I think they did a pretty good job and the much bigger risk is friends/families gathering for house parties where there are no precautions.
But aren’t most of the workers against mass gatherings and a lack of social distancing? Even vaccinated, you can carry it back home.

this whole thing sends a bad message

im not seeing a lot of masks - they seemed to be wearing them at the beginning (although I was just seeing cloth masks), the people had snacks and most were being worn on the chin.

im not seeing a lot of masks - they seemed to be wearing them at the beginning (although I was just seeing cloth masks), the people had snacks and most were being worn on the chin.

how it’s been at every college football game. Gotta lower the mask when you yell at the refs

Not like Florida has given a damned. One of my bosses who lives there thinks people who wear makes are *******. He lives in the fort Meyers area and people there don’t give a damn especially. Like you can’t fix stupid, maybe if they lose someone close or have a dangerous bout themselves they’d have a change of heart. But that the problem with humanity, we are selfish pricks.

Tired of saying it at this point, but seeing minorities acting a fool is the most frustrating part of this pandemic. You’d expect people belonging to the physically and economically hardest hit communities to be more careful, but nope, looks like Americans of all ethnicities are IDIOTS

Not like Florida has given a damned. One of my bosses who lives there thinks people who wear makes are *******. He lives in the fort Meyers area and people there don’t give a damn especially. Like you can’t fix stupid, maybe if they lose someone close or have a dangerous bout themselves they’d have a change of heart. But that the problem with humanity, we are selfish pricks.

my grandparents live in Estero and barely leave the house. They should just bounce honestly. They are looking to move anyways and they hate the politics there.

my grandparents live in Estero and barely leave the house. They should just bounce honestly. They are looking to move anyways and they hate the politics there.

Yea the politics of the the area is pure MAGA from what my other boss said who is more along my political line.

Like as I get older I see less and less of a future in NYC because the prices don’t make sense to me. But almost anywhere I go, I need to live amongst somewhat normal people. If I live amongst a bunch of QAnon believers I might legit go postal on their asses after a while. And that’s what that area has turned into sadly.

Yea the politics of the the area is pure MAGA from what my other boss said who is more along my political line.

Like as I get older I see less and less of a future in NYC because the prices don’t make sense to me. But almost anywhere I go, I need to live amongst somewhat normal people. If I live amongst a bunch of QAnon believers I might legit go postal on their asses after a while. And that’s what that area has turned into sadly.

there’s normal people there too, a lot of their neighbors are cool but they are all from like Boston, ny and mn. I see what you mean though. It’s def MAGA world no way around it.

idk I can just not talk politics and be fine but once you reach a certain level of stupidity i don’t want to be around.

I don’t mind Florida really. Just expect a lot of idiots.

Back
Top Bottom