Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Got my first Pfizer vaccine today. Parents got their first moderna vaccine last week. Sister will be getting her 2nd moderna vaccine next week. Will be feeling a lot of relief by March. Big ups to all the healthcare workers helping with the vaccine administration.

Blake P Blake P , now add 400k+ people into the mix over the course of the next two weeks.

I stayed up to watch the Collins/Pliskova match, and you would’ve thought this was a match from a previous year. Not a mask in sight. In fact, I didn’t see a mask until after the match win Collins put her’s on for the interview.

I assume you realize by now that those offer you very minimal protection against aerosol transmission?

I bene using blue medical masks since last March, gone shopping, grocery stores, packed *** Costco, museums and been good so far. Is it really all that minimal? Just recently ive been double masking since these new strains but I always felt medical masks > anything cotton/not medical, kn95/n95 etc.

If you're just in a place in passing and it's not too crowded and you can keep a distance from people, like in a grocery store, most masks are ok.

If you have to stay in a sustained conversation, crowds, little airflow, etc, like public transportation, then you probably need an n95 or similar.

I bene using blue medical masks since last March, gone shopping, grocery stores, packed *** Costco, museums and been good so far. Is it really all that minimal? Just recently ive been double masking since these new strains but I always felt medical masks > anything cotton/not medical, kn95/n95 etc.

I’ve been on packed trains plenty of times in New York . I honestly don’t know anyone who caught Covid while wearing a mask at alll times . Mostly all people I know who got it we’re not wearing a mask

According to Aaron Collins’ independent tests, he measured basic blue procedure masks at 11% effective against aerosol. The materials are fine, but they just don’t seal to the face well enough to be effective. I see absolutely NO reason to wear one indoors unless you are anti-mask and are only trying not to get thrown out. They will protect other people from your respiratory droplets, but won’t do much to actually protect the wearer.

According to Aaron Collins’ independent tests, he measured basic blue procedure masks at 11% effective against aerosol. The materials are fine, but they just don’t seal to the face well enough to be effective. I see absolutely NO reason to wear one indoors unless you are anti-mask and are only trying not to get thrown out. They will protect other people from your respiratory droplets, but won’t do much to actually protect the wearer.

Meh, its protected me for x amount of months and ive been out and about and in some crowded places. That being said, most people in NYC are really good with masks inside stores and what not so that helps. I always try to keep it quick too, but sometimes things are out of my control (waiting in line to pay for example) but also do my diligence in sanitizing but yeah, its a thumbs up for the medical mask for me.

This is the BS excuse that Planet Fitness, and a few other gyms are using. You can take your mask off while doing "high intensity" workouts. Clowns just walk around the whole gym without a mask on :stoneface: and of course anyone who works there and is supposed to be enforcing the mask is too busy scrolling IG the whole time :smh:

Wow. Did not know there was a women's hockey league.
1612452438724.gif

Just had to take my first covid test. Woke up this morning with chills and a low fever and my company is real strict with symptoms. They were out of rapid so got the regular one. Felt like they hit my brain with that swab :lol:

Damn came back positive :smh: Good news is I haven't had fever/chills since Tuesday night/yesterday morning. Feel almost 100% today, except a little scratchy throat. Just frustrating because I haven't done **** since the start of all of this except go to work and occasionally go to the grocery store when my wife doesn't do pickup.

Damn came back positive :smh: Good news is I haven't had fever/chills since Tuesday night/yesterday morning. Feel almost 100% today, except a little scratchy throat. Just frustrating because I haven't done **** since the start of all of this except go to work and occasionally go to the grocery store when my wife doesn't do pickup.

Coudda been someone from work or your wife whos not symptomatic?

Sucks how some people who are really trying to avoid this are somehow still getting it yet I see people who are going to clubs in NJ and Mia every weekend or underground clubs here in NY and noda so far. My anxiety would jump out the roof if I were to step in anything like that. :lol:

Coudda been someone from work or your wife whos not symptomatic?

Sucks how some people who are really trying to avoid this are somehow still getting it yet I see people who are going to clubs in NJ and Mia every weekend or underground clubs here in NY and noda so far. My anxiety would jump out the roof if I were to step in anything like that. :lol:

Yeah idk, my wife doesn't work right now she stays at home with our kids. But yeah I'm guess maybe someone from my work or something even though we all wear masks.

My local hospital will start giving vaccine to our in-house patients who are 65 years or older. They even still offer to the staffs who haven't got it yet. I have a feeling those left over vaccines are from those staffs who don't want to get one right now, for whatever their reasons are. Man I just wish they would offer to the staff's family.

Back
Top Bottom