Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Let's just hope that everyone who has got the vaccine so far will get the second? It'd be a travesty if there's a supply chain issue for the second rollout and ppl who go the first don't get the second dose in term, rendering the first dose, pointless.

That would be a problem. The system here is that 50% of the supply gets kept back for the second dose of the same people - to avoid just that issue. We’d rather delay the next wave a few weeks than possibly reduce the effectiveness of the vaccine for those already done.

Yea I heard politicans are disagreeing on how to handle the distribution.

Some wanna hold back some of the supply, like you said, to hedge for potential supply chain issues for those who need to get the second dose in time

Others just want to vaccinate as many ppl as possible and trust that there won't be any breakdown in supply later

Whoever is in charge of this better be doing the math right, otherwise they'd end up wasting many people's time

Yea I heard politicans are disagreeing on how to handle the distribution.

Some wanna hold back some of the supply, like you said, to hedge for potential supply chain issues for those who need to get the second dose in time

Others just want to vaccinate as many ppl as possible and trust that there won't be any breakdown in supply later

Whoever is in charge of this better be doing the math right, otherwise they'd end up wasting many people's time
2020 in a nutshell

Think about all the lives that where living this time last year

will the CCP ever be held responsible for the unnecessary deaths & destruction of families they brought across the world this past year

I can’t see 2021 being any better from this plague

I hope for anyone on Niketalk and the rest of the world that lost a loved one to this heartless disease that you sincerely have some peace as impossible as it seems

Last edited:
We can't even distribute the vaccine efficiently. :lol: what a ****show.

This gonna me surfing NT waiting for my turn to get vaccinated :smh: :nthat:

skeleton-computer.jpg

didn't really want to talk about it and i was gonna start a **** 2020 thread to vent so i didn't say anything in here but since it's the last day of one of the worst years of my life ill share

my pops got covid about 6 or 7 days after thanksgiving. a lot of you know im in healthcare and have been exposed more times than i can count so i've kept away from him this whole year.
extremely minimal contact. it's been tough not being able to see him as we are really close. the reason why it was so important for me to stay away cause he is 74 years old, has leukemia, diabetes, copd, asthma, etc. we think he got it from having to go to the hospital to get treated for his leukemia. well, today he is still in the hospital. it's been a roller coaster every single day from he's doing better and smiling and face timing to barely being able to get a sentence out cause he's so out of breath. hes a good man that has built and protected a huge family who loves him. now he might have to spend his last days by himself. it's been torture for all of us. every night we go to bed stressed the **** out cause that's when it gets hard for him to breathe.
hes been recently transferred to the ICU and it's been hell. he told me he wanted to give up but promised us that he will keep fighting for his family. sometimes he just face times some of us so he can see us even though he can't speak cause of a lack of oxygen.

so if any of yall are planning to celebrate tonight... just don't. it's not worth it and try and encourage people not to as well.

Last edited:
didn't really want to talk about it and i was gonna start a **** 2020 thread to vent so i didn't say anything in here but since it's the last day of one of the worst years of my life ill share

my pops got covid about 6 or 7 days after thanksgiving. a lot of you know im in healthcare and have been exposed more times than i can count so i've kept away from him this whole year.
extremely minimal contact. it's been tough not being able to see him as we are really close. the reason why it was so important for me to stay away cause he is 74 years old, has leukemia, diabetes, copd, asthma, etc. we think he got it from having to go to the hospital to get treated for his leukemia. well, today he is still in the hospital. it's been a roller coaster every single day from he's doing better and smiling and face timing to barely being able to get a sentence out cause he's so out of breath. hes a good man that has built and protected a huge family who loves him. and now he might have to spend his last days by himself. it's been torture for all of us. every night we go to bed stressed the **** out cause that's when it gets hard for him to breathe.
hes been recently transferred to the ICU and it's been hell. he told me he wanted to give up but promised us that he will keep fighting for his family. sometimes he just face times some of us so he can see us even though he can't speak cause of a lack of oxygen.

so if any of yall are planning to celebrate tonight... just don't. it's not worth it and try and encourage people not to as well.
My sympathies. Hopefully, your father pulls through. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

extremely minimal contact. it's been tough not being able to see him as we are really close. the reason why it was so important for me to stay away cause he is 74 years old, has leukemia, diabetes, copd, asthma, etc. we think he got it from having to go to the hospital to get treated for his leukemia. well, today he is still in the hospital. it's been a roller coaster every single day from he's doing better and smiling and face timing to barely being able to get a sentence out cause he's so out of breath. hes a good man that has built and protected a huge family who loves him. and now he might have to spend his last days by himself. it's been torture for all of us. every night we go to bed stressed the **** out cause that's when it gets hard for him to breathe.

i hope you and your family will stay strong
your lucky to have a good father and a big family
terrible that people and family's are going though this all around the world who didn't have these troubles a year ago

Litetally have item documented and follow that procedure. Why it's documented is so that there is a business process you can follow when everything around you is in chaos.

did it prepare for risks such as people not wanting to wear mask or willing to stay home? where can i find this document at?

extremely minimal contact. it's been tough not being able to see him as we are really close. the reason why it was so important for me to stay away cause he is 74 years old, has leukemia, diabetes, copd, asthma, etc. we think he got it from having to go to the hospital to get treated for his leukemia. well, today he is still in the hospital. it's been a roller coaster every single day from he's doing better and smiling and face timing to barely being able to get a sentence out cause he's so out of breath. hes a good man that has built and protected a huge family who loves him. now he might have to spend his last days by himself. it's been torture for all of us. every night we go to bed stressed the **** out cause that's when it gets hard for him to breathe.

sorry to hear.. he'll fight through this!!

Didn’t want to talk about it either. But my wife lost both her Grandparents to Covid and possibly might lose her Uncle to Covid as well.

But yet Americans wanna celebrate on this day with no care in the world. 2020 was EYE OPENING for me, how lil empathy we have for others! I won’t forget this year and how it changed my perspective on life and humans as well.

**** AmeriKKKA!

Stay up g.

I’m tired of this line of thinking that masks don’t work. A friend of mine openly posted a tweet about getting rid of masks in 2021. #openitup

Casually I posted that I don’t get this line of thinking. People expect healthcare services to be ready when needed for themselves but shun the use of masks for people. Especially when masks are the very thing that keep healthcare professionals safe when dealing with sick patients!

I don’t share this often but my wife is in the healthcare profession and sh*t like this strikes a nerve especially when it comes from a friend.

Like what is wrong with people. What is wrong with my friends thinking like that?!? Get rid of masks, Covid is overblown, overplayed, etc. I don’t get it.

Hey let’s go bungee but the safety lines are a hassle so let’s not attach those. Damn man.

Went to pick up dinner in the West Loop area of Chicago; whole bunch of restaurants were full of people and were openly defying the ban on indoor dining. I saw large groups of people walking out of liquor stores ready to party at their spots.

acquaintances that constantly put up anti Trump posts, COVID guidelines, etc. on social media have been posting IG stories of hosting similar parties or going to bars that are open illegally. I’ve heard parties going on throughout my apartment complex as well.

I normally hate the “people on both sides are the same” argument, but there are a LOT of people out there constantly blaming Trump and his supporters for this out of control spread while taking zero responsibility for their reckless and selfish behavior. Trump and his loyalists are mass murderers in my eyes, but their lack of action in red states/counties doesn’t excuse people in major liberal cities to party as if thousands of people aren’t dying on a daily basis.

Back
Top Bottom