Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
US was prepared. There was an existing pandemic white paper from the Obama Admin (probably cumulative from previous pandemic white papers of past) on what to do.

what is your definition of prepared? how would you measure being prepared?

Since you mentioned white papers, weren't there 5 full lens papers of the nature of covid, R no, how it was contagious, how there was human to human transmission, etc by the end of January & these mfs never use those either. goddammit they piss me off

Last edited:
what is your definition of prepared? how would you measure being prepared?

Litetally have item documented and follow that procedure. Why it's documented is so that there is a business process you can follow when everything around you is in chaos.

In my line of work, most of our customers are utility /gas/ telco companies. If the software they use from us is not working e.g. (at least 90% of the functionality is messed up) because of an act of god scenario e.g. natural disaster etc. We literally have a step by step game plan on what to do, who to contact, subject matter experts to gather, the interval of updating internal and external customers , proper escalation paths - until the issue is resolved. It can be life threatening too, if its a power provider for a hospital, gas leaks that needs to be fixed asap.

Trump supposedly threw that all away. Sure you can do that if you have a better plan to replace it immediately.

the only thing that pisses me off me more than thinking about covid is me thinking about wtf is AmeriKKKa still doing in the Middle East & all the atrocities we have done since being over there. 801k killed & 335k were civilians b

1609402058378.png

based off lies, corporate interests, the military–industrial complex

Litetally have item documented and follow that procedure. Why it's documented is so that there is a business process you can follow when everything around you is in chaos.

In my line of work, most of our customers are utility /gas/ telco companies. If the software they use from us is not working e.g. (at least 90% of the functionality is messed up) because of an act of god scenario e.g. natural disaster etc. We literally have a step by step game plan on what to do, who to contact, subject matter experts to gather, the interval of updating internal and external customers , proper escalation paths - until the issue is resolved. It can be life threatening too, if its a power provider for a hospital, gas leaks that needs to be fixed asap.

Trump supposedly threw that all away. Sure you can do that if you have a better plan to replace it immediately.
This.
Preparing for contingency plans is probably 90% of the purpose of the national security council, and Trump got rid of most of those who weren't yesmen or who wanted to keep doing what Obama started.

Racism literally killed +350k Americans and got millions sick.

We got lucky it wasn't ebola we were dealing with.

the only thing that pisses me off me more than thinking about covid is me thinking about wtf is AmeriKKKa still doing in the Middle East & all the atrocities we have done since being over there. 801k killed & 335k were civilians b

1609402058378.png

based off lies, corporate interests, the military–industrial complex
Worst president ever. Caused two decades of atrocities with no end in sight.

Yeah I’ve been a part of an enterprise emergency preparedness plan and you walk through all the scenarios from natural disasters to active shooter and all the contingencies and redundancies, and the redundancy for the redundancy etc etc. Standard in a competent environment which is why it’s funny to see the internet conspiracy theorists take people who are involved in councils like that like Bill Gates and translate in their manic brain that means that preparedness implies they were involved in the disaster.

Last edited:

Hmmm......

Being from Arlington, it always bugs me out to see anybody “from” Arlington repping conservative bs. Arlington has always been Blue, liberal, and progressive.

But dude lives as close to McLean as you can while still being in Arlington and his Twitter is a mess of conservative nonsense and Trump trash.

I got a cousin still living in south Arlington, might have to recruit him to run up on this dork with a Twisted Tea.

USA fourth per capita in doses given so far. Actually ahead of the world at something rn
Wonder what vaccines are being administered in Israel and Bahrain. I know Russia and China both have vaccines that are being used elsewhere, but TBH I haven’t paid much attention to them.

Wonder what vaccines are being administered in Israel and Bahrain. I know Russia and China both have vaccines that are being used elsewhere, but TBH I haven’t paid much attention to them.
I don't think any of the countries you mentioned are using the mrna vaccines

Let's just hope that everyone who has got the vaccine so far will get the second? It'd be a travesty if there's a supply chain issue for the second rollout and ppl who go the first don't get the second dose in term, rendering the first dose, pointless.

Back
Top Bottom