Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
He’s refusing to release data like nyc for where spread is happening. This could easily helped with targeted closures like nyc vs blanket closures since March. We been on lockdown the longest and it’s clear people are tired of it. Eating at a place with $1200 per person plate mask less is also not A good look. You put people in financial binds but eating yourself like a king. His kids also go to in person learning at a private school. Could hold his kids to distance learning to show solidarity to most that don’t have that option. London breed the same thing. Eating well and justifying it because Napa county allowed it. If it’s so safe, why is your own city banned from the same dining type even being in a better risk tier than Napa.
I don't like it when ppl don't obey the rules that they themselves set.

Sadly it happens all the time, not just in politics, but everywhere.

I think that type of targeted data is handled at the county level. I know my county was releasing case numbers for each zip code, though admittedly I haven’t checked in a while because it’s not like anyone just sticks to their own neighborhood and wouldn’t simply drive a few miles to where things are open, leading to further spread. Certain industries were trying to get data released about how much spread was attributed to restaurants, for example, when it’s impossible to say exactly where someone caught it. We all know that places where people gather indoors, especially without masks, are drivers of infection. When cases are spiking pretty much everywhere, you have to take unpopular and drastic actions to save people from their own stupidity. That’s not to defend Newsom’s elitist actions, however.
The tiers and lockdown are handed by newsom directly though. The counties should provide it too when they are issuing orders stricter than the state. It’s all about transparency IMO if you want buy in 10 months into this. This is why the SD judge favored for the strip clubs. The state isn’t showing data that those places are causing spread.

The tiers and lockdown are handed by newsom directly though. The counties should provide it too when they are issuing orders stricter than the state. It’s all about transparency IMO if you want buy in 10 months into this. This is why the SD judge favored for the strip clubs. The state isn’t showing data that those places are causing spread.

LA county supervisors + health dept have press conferences every other day and the data is on their website. Even got the trend line graphs on the tv to emphasize the recent surge. AFAIK the state sets tiers and restrictions based on health dept guidelines but the counties can petition/fight their status (riverside co has I believe)

LA county screwed though 0% icu beds :smh: we should’ve all just straight hibernated for 3 weeks back in April

LA county supervisors + health dept have press conferences every other day and the data is on their website. Even got the trend line graphs on the tv to emphasize the recent surge. AFAIK the state sets tiers and restrictions based on health dept guidelines but the counties can petition/fight their status (riverside co has I believe)

LA county screwed though 0% icu beds :smh: we should’ve all just straight hibernated for 3 weeks back in April
SoCal is more transparent probably. Not up here in the Bay Area. They don’t even follow what the state says is ok. We might have had a few weeks of what the tier allowed. I’m looking for stats like this.

Attachments

• A1BA59FA-4FE9-491A-8D25-204E8B71053F.jpeg
    A1BA59FA-4FE9-491A-8D25-204E8B71053F.jpeg
    260.1 KB · Views: 205
My 90 y/o grandmother who lives in a nursing home just tested positive. No symptoms so far other than headache and fatigue. I was scheduled to visit her (through window) today. Sounds like the plan is just to isolate her and wait/watch for symptoms, when in reality she needs to be getting monoclonal antibody therapy, convalescent plasma, remdesivir ASAP, but that’s reserved for hospitalized patients when it’s too late to make a real difference.

SoCal is more transparent probably. Not up here in the Bay Area. They don’t even follow what the state says is ok. We might have had a few weeks of what the tier allowed. I’m looking for stats like this.

ahh gotcha I just checked LA county's page, no contact tracing data like that by exposure source we only have raw numbers. I agree though that kind of transparency would go a long way.

My 90 y/o grandmother who lives in a nursing home just tested positive. No symptoms so far other than headache and fatigue. I was scheduled to visit her (through window) today. Sounds like the plan is just to isolate her and wait/watch for symptoms, when in reality she needs to be getting monoclonal antibody therapy, convalescent plasma, remdesivir ASAP, but that’s reserved for hospitalized patients when it’s too late to make a real difference.

my goodness Blake my thoughts are with you your grand mother and your family

I know she will pull through may god bless her

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear this. Hope she pulls through with nothing more than a mild headache.

Back
Top Bottom