Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
just got my testing done at dodger stadium was in and out in 30 minutes sucky part is i have to wait up to 2 days for results but wasnt planning on anything either way

I’m generally in the middle. But this parallel where Democrats realize their leaders are just as junk as trump is riveting.

I got called out a week or two back for this.

F0A82CC2-A9E3-42E1-8C02-A188109D4BDA.jpeg

You got called out because it's a stupid thing to say. That kind of false equivalency is just your typical low information, both sides are the same, cynicism.
Denver mayor. Cali governor. They all want us treated differently but are surprised when they get called out.

not so stupid when it becomes the norm buddy.

how are some of you agreeing with this, while agreeing with newsom being as reckless.

Brah wallyhopp wallyhopp be twisting himself in knots to make this struggle both sides hot takes for years now. No one should take that man seriously on any involving politics.

Not every Democrat is a good actor, not one has ever made such a claim. But on aggregate, the is a clear difference between them and the GOP. There are academics that have written about this extensively over the past few years. In with Covid there are way more examples of GOP anti-mask nonsense, than Dem hypocrisy.

Trump's incompetence and corruption stretch far beyond anything any Dem is doing. The GOP's buffoonery stretches far beyond what the Dems are doing. Any Wallyhop buffoonery stretches far beyond what the average NTer is doing. Dude can make an interesting informed cogent argument, so he treats us to these low info hot takes over and over.

Sorry. Your leaders are as trash as the republicans that so many tend to hate. That’s a fact now.
How many need to contradict themselves before it’s a reality, both sides are more similar than y’all thought.

Every five days; a New Democrat leader is apologizing for saying ‘sorry I traveled but it felt right in my heart’.
I barely vote and am barely political. But a lot of this feels crazy

Didn’t fauci thank trump for his vaccine persistence? I guess I’m alone here trying to find balance here.

Didn’t fauci thank trump for his vaccine persistence? I guess I’m alone here trying to find balance here.
Nah, 160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep be peddling the same nonsense you do

And "both sides" is not a balanced take when it doesn't like up with reality.

Occasional personal hypocrisy from one side is not equivalent to the widespread denial on the other.

Dems are avoiding their rules but it’s okay here? A republican can drop a tissue and it’s a big story. This isn’t right to me. Then again I live where where the dem governor deemed grocery stores non essential and closed 12 of them down. Any of y’all been in 4 hour lines for basic groceries? I’m burnt out.

Dems are avoiding their rules but it’s okay here? A republican can drop a tissue and it’s a big story. This isn’t right to me. Then again I live where where the dem governor deemed grocery stores non essential and closed 12 of them down. Any of y’all been in 4 hour lines for basic groceries? I’m burnt out.
This is ******* ********, plain and simple. It is a right-wing talking point presented and taking a centrist stance

You have a few instances of hypocritical Dems, on the other side, you have widespread denial of a serious issue. From the president on down. People like DeSantis in Florida just barred local governments from putting in mask mandates. Republicans resisted lockdowns early when they could have been most effective, they have politicized our best weapons against the virus, mask-wearing, and they are acting like people should just go about their lives normally.

You are inconvenienced, and you are using that as an excused to get these divorced from reality takes off.

Yes, I have to stand in line for groceries, tons of people in my family lost their jobs and I have had to help support some of them, I have lost friends from this virus. So please, ******* spare me you talking about being burnt out, that is no excuse for these struggle hot takes. I hate any display of hypocrisy from anyone, especially a Dem, **** those who have done those things. But I am not gonna delude myself as to who has been the worst political actors since this thing popped off.

Last edited:
One can show hypocrisy by not following guidance that they put onto others, while they overall have shown better effort to subside said issue. Their selfishness is wrong

One can completely conjure conspiracy theories, ignore science that not only emboldened a large party of a country but have shown the complete lack of effort to subside same widespread issue by ignoring the need for help economically, medical resources and further perpetuate a culture that being an ignorant prick is patriotism.

Both are completely wrong but the scales do not weigh out the same

Last edited:
Yep, getting hair cuts and flying on planes is just a bad as being a blatant racist, denying science, denying people’s right to vote, emboldening a cult, emboldening right wing terrorism, protecting pedophile police. Etc etc.

“ohhhh **** it, he took a flight and pelolsi got a haircut, they’re all the same!”

let’s not forget the stimulus republicans are keeping from us.

But yeah, both sides.

I don’t think anyone is siding with the governors breaking their own rules. What they did was really dumb and hypocritical and they should deservedly face all of the backlash they’re receiving and maybe more. I was shaking my head and calling them ******* idiots when I read about it. At the same time, you’re comparing apples to orangemans instead of apples to apples. You don’t just lump in the dude in jail who stole a car with the dude in for 3 murders because they both committed a crime.

Many folks that are true followers are flat out pissed at newsom and the Denver mayor. Plus the folks going To Hawaii. But I realize the audience here. I’ve been here 15 years and always kept it non political. I should’ve known my role.

quite a few on their side are calling for their departure too. Lots of political lines crossed. Many jobs and homes lost.

Back
Top Bottom