Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
E526E39A-D429-4845-9D55-4EC941D75146.jpeg

Michigan doing a 3 week shut down on dine in, bars, movie theaters, etc starting tomorrow

I don’t see how it lasts only 3 weeks. Businesses are doomed, feel so bad for most :smh:

Some more good news. If this is true in addition to the two potential vaccines, hopefully it will speed up the process of getting things back to normal by late summer/early fall.

Interesting because my mother told me her coworker got it twice

not sure I believe anything anymore

Some more good news. If this is true in addition to the two potential vaccines, hopefully it will speed up the process of getting things back to normal by late summer/early fall.

This is exactly what I've been saying, but for some reason people keep believing the ~3 month antibody headlines that are measuring the IgG antibodies in blood. IgG antibodies naturally wane months after an infection is cleared, but B cells will make more once your body recognizes a particular virus that it has previously encountered. Memory T cells and B cells should continue to provide long lasting immunity in healthy adults as long as the virus doesn't experience significant mutations that change it enough so that those cells no longer recognize it as a harmful foreign substance. Keep in mind, vitamin D plays a significant role in immune response and acts as a switch to turn on those B cells to start cranking out antibodies. If you are vitamin D deficient, it's possible that the B cells might not act fast enough to create antibodies that will eradicate the virus. There are many other factors (stress, lack of sleep, medications) that can also slow immune response, but vitamin D is critical IMO. If you aren't on at least 1,000 IU of vitamin D supplement, there is no better time to start.

Last edited:
Interesting because my mother told me her coworker got it twice

not sure I believe anything anymore

Were both infections confirmed by PCR test? How many months apart? What were here symptoms each time? Is her coworker immune compromised in any way? As stated in my post above, there are many factors that can lead to lack of immune response and some people WILL be reinfected if their immune system is not functioning properly.

Michigan doing a 3 week shut down on dine in, bars, movie theaters, etc starting tomorrow

I don’t see how it lasts only 3 weeks. Businesses are doomed, feel so bad for most :smh:

They always say a short time to begin with to soften the blow. If they came right out and said they were shutting down until the new year, people might plot against the governor...

They always say a short time to begin with to soften the blow. If they came right out and said they were shutting down until the new year, people might plot against the governor...
They already are. Lotta hospitality and restaraunt groups are filing lawsuits to stop it

like I said some sad ****, went out to eat yesterday and today during work and left decent tips. Feel bad for people being outta work who rely on tips and customers Coming through the door especially before 2 big holidays :smh:

It’s only gonna get worse

This is exactly what I've been saying, but for some reason people keep believing the ~3 month antibody headlines that are measuring the IgG antibodies in blood. IgG antibodies naturally wane months after an infection is cleared, but B cells will make more once your body recognizes a particular virus that it has previously encountered. Memory T cells and B cells should continue to provide long lasting immunity in healthy adults as long as the virus doesn't experience significant mutations that change it enough so that those cells no longer recognize it as a harmful foreign substance. Keep in mind, vitamin D plays a significant role in immune response and acts as a switch to turn on those B cells to start cranking out antibodies. If you are vitamin D deficient, it's possible that the B cells might not act fast enough to create antibodies that will eradicate the virus. There are many other factors (stress, lack of sleep, medications) that can also slow immune response, but vitamin D is critical IMO. If you aren't on at least 1,000 IU of vitamin D supplement, there is no better time to start.

Yes yes, but tell me more about bleach...

Idk what those lawsuits are going to do. Public safety is what’s most important

from a law standpoint it would set a bad precedent and remove some protections the government has to protect people. Over a few big companies that have the means to sue.

My gym on Staten Island aka the highest infection rate in NYC had 2 guys today with no masks on. One dude had it around his neck but the other one just completely had it tucked away. Nobody said anything but dudes were fuming understandably. Gym employees are p*ssy so they don't call people out for it but they better get a handle on it because it's only a matter of time before someone gets called out and a brawl breaks out.

oh yeah, and one of the dudes with the mask on his neck had a Trump 2020 mask so yeah

Yall had movie theaters open? Smh.

NYC never got that far. Dine in is still relatively new.

Fellow Californians, why does it seem so many people dislike Gov. Newsom? Is it simply due to locking down the state?

I heard walgreens had to put up signs covid 19 vaccine wasn't ready yet. Maybe getting enough ppl to take the vaccine won't be a problem.

My gym on Staten Island aka the highest infection rate in NYC had 2 guys today with no masks on. One dude had it around his neck but the other one just completely had it tucked away. Nobody said anything but dudes were fuming understandably. Gym employees are p*ssy so they don't call people out for it but they better get a handle on it because it's only a matter of time before someone gets called out and a brawl breaks out.

oh yeah, and one of the dudes with the mask on his neck had a Trump 2020 mask so yeah
You live in staten island? Yikes. That borough has the highest positivity rate out of nyc

Fellow Californians, why does it seem so many people dislike Gov. Newsom?

I was good with him until he recently decided he didn't need to follow his own advice regarding avoiding gatherings with people outside of your own household. I know there are many others who think he's overreaching by telling them they can't get back to their normal lives, especially keeping places like Disneyland closed.

Yall had movie theaters open? Smh.

NYC never got that far. Dine in is still relatively new.
WA state had theaters open for about a month until today too and when I sent I felt pretty safe with all the precautions they were taking (no one outside your party could sit on either seat next to you, no one behind or in front, limited to 25% capacity, masks at all times except when eating/drinking) and it was less than 10% full when I went to see Tenet.

I was good with him until he recently decided he didn't need to follow his own advice regarding avoiding gatherings with people outside of your own household. I know there are many others who think he's overreaching by telling them they can't get back to their normal lives, especially keeping places like Disneyland closed.

+ he has a winery that stayed open during the early stages of the pandemic while forcing other businesses to close.. etc.

Back
Top Bottom