Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m back and forth between here and DC/MD. Man I don’t know about that. I think you’ll get the most diverse crowed in those areas but their ideals usually end with “but I’m a republican”. With that said it’s diverse to an OK standard but once I got back east I see that standard is very low. I’m in Edmond so that diversity runs out this area as well. It’s funny to hear the ideals they have and how they still side against their own self interest
what u getting ur phd in if u dont mind me asking?

forgot to put this here: if anybody needs a free COVID test, LabCorp will send you one at any address and have the results for you in a day or two, express shipping both ways is included and lack of insurance is no problem.

1605133990040.png

nice to use the phrase ¨your tax dollars at work¨ unironically for once.

I honestly think they´ve spent their currency as far as lockdowns go...the next orders will be met with violence.

that´s what happens when you do **** the stupidest way possible, you get the stupidest possible result.

never forget that we could have had Rona about to tap out within 8-10 weeks.

Does anyone remember a while back there was a video posted here about a breathing exercise that a hospital in the UK is using with covid patients. Can someone please repost it if you can find it.

I honestly think they´ve spent their currency as far as lockdowns go...the next orders will be met with violence.

that´s what happens when you do **** the stupidest way possible, you get the stupidest possible result.

never forget that we could have had Rona about to tap out within 8-10 weeks.
Not if we’re getting government assistance during it like we should of

anyone following Europe? Seems like they wear masks and they’re now surging. Even states in the US are seeing spikes and some are way better about masks than others.

Italy and Spain are back to where they were at the beginning.

anyone following Europe? Seems like they wear masks and they’re now surging. Even states in the US are seeing spikes and some are way better about masks than others.

Italy and Spain are back to where they were at the beginning.
masks can only do so much. if cases are still surging, we need stay-at-home orders.

with universal masking and social distancing and bans in indoor dining and large gatherings, they could be enough. but masks aren't enough on their own to allow for the mass reopenings that we've been trying.

masks can only do so much. if cases are still surging, we need stay-at-home orders.

with universal masking and social distancing and bans in indoor dining and large gatherings, they could be enough. but masks aren't enough on their own to allow for the mass reopenings that we've been trying.

CA Gov Newsom says the majority of new cases are linked to private gatherings of multiple households where masks aren’t being worn. I’m sure that’s only part of the picture, but shops and restaurants in my area are FULL. Mask wearing is nearly 100%, but social distancing isn’t great. I was waiting for my takeout lunch order today and had to walk outside because it started getting uncomfortably packed in there.
And it has to be said that all masks are not equal. I urge all of you to get the best masks you possibly can. I personally wouldn’t feel comfortable in a cloth mask or basic procedure mask and have only been wearing 3M or Honeywell KN95’s.

Last edited:
they building outdoor dining, but some of the setup basically look no different from actually dining inside. no glass partitions, enclosed tents, etc :emoji_shrug:

the bar by my house basically serving drinks outside while everyone huddled at their tables watching sports and taking up the whole corner

Yea when I first read about Staten Island having the highest positivity rate I wasn't surprised. That's trump country

Back
Top Bottom