Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
They’re going to to cancel Christmas.

Which is why I thought ahead and started buying Christmas gifts early. I’ve already asked the family not to attempt gift buying in December when the stores will be packed with people. Buy now for the little ones and then skip the adults until after January.

6kmreffigwy51.jpg

Adjustable weights and a bench it’s gonna be. It’s getting close to a year since I worked out. Can’t take it anymore.

There’s two line of thoughts in my head. One set of Karen’s are selfish and want their favorite bar, salon, and restaurants open to accommodate them for their own selfish needs. The other set of people truly need to work. They need money. They can’t lockdown unless somehow bills are put on hold or the government pays us. There’s resistance on both sides and they shouldn’t be lumped together.

Adjustable weights and a bench it’s gonna be. It’s getting close to a year since I worked out. Can’t take it anymore.
I had enough to possibly maintain but I didn’t have the set up to do more than that. I ended up just being a very avid runner :lol:

I had enough to possibly maintain but I didn’t have the set up to do more than that. I ended up just being a very avid runner :lol:
I took up running with a friend for like 3 months :lol:. It’s more mental than physical for me and I just can’t fully get into it.

He’s an ophthalmologist where you go to med school not Optometry school

but he probably got in because of his daddy and I wouldn’t be surprised if his lazy *** didn’t pass board exams and wanted to find an easier way. What a bum lol

The whole process is up in the air so who knows. You don’t even know when you got it or where. We don’t even know if you can not get it again. At my work there’s so many loopholes to the system it makes it all pointless.

Back
Top Bottom