Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
These conservative/conspiracy theorists just grasping at straws to justify their way of thinking man, **** is sad....not to say that there have been misdiagnosis and wrongly labeled deaths through this Covid mess, because I’m sure the numbers are not exactly accurate one way or another, but to dismiss the deaths of people with pre-existing conditions as if majority of Americans, specially the most affected population isn’t walking around with diabetes, obesity and COPD amongst other things, is legit saying that if you have Diabetes and I shoot you in the face, the Diabetes killed you, NOT ME...aight...what a dapper argument.

I think the whole impeachment was a **** show, but what did that have to do with this?

Lol I made this thread back in January.

They just **** the bed.
WTF did Mr. Rock think impeachment was all about, if not to remove the five year old emperor from power?

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Last edited:

I was having a hard time first with my glasses fogging with the mask.

So used to have my nose out knowing it was stupid.

Now I have my mask pulled up to right under my eyes so my glasses sit on the mask.

Not the most comfortable or stylish look lol.

I need to get one of those mask that goes around the whole neck.

I was having a hard time first with my glasses fogging with the mask.

So used to have my nose out knowing it was stupid.

Now I have my mask pulled up to right under my eyes so my glasses sit on the mask.

Not the most comfortable or stylish look lol.

I need to get one of those mask that goes around the whole neck.
Read a Danish article on masks today. "Advice on masks fogging up glasses: 1. surgical tape on top part of mask. 2. Get contacts."

Don't shoot the messenger!!!

“Did you ever see that movie ‘The Last Emperor,’ where like a 5-year-old is the emperor of China? There’s a kid and he’s the king,” Mr. Rock told writer Dave Itzkoff for Wednesday’s piece. “So I’m like, it’s all the Democrats’ fault. Because you knew that the emperor was 5 years old. And when the emperor’s 5 years old, they only lead in theory. There’s usually an adult who’s like, ‘OK, this is what we’re really going to do.’ And it was totally up to Pelosi and the Democrats. Their thing was, ‘We’re going to get him impeached,’ which was never going to happen. You let the pandemic come in. Yes, we can blame Trump, but he’s really the 5-year-old.”

This has to be a joke, right?
mjlol.png

He's giving a man, in his 70's who is the commander in chief the..."he's just a kid" excuse. Also he was acquitted in February...and when did this fool start juelzing about the virus? yeah he gotta be joking
mjlol.png

“Did you ever see that movie ‘The Last Emperor,’ where like a 5-year-old is the emperor of China? There’s a kid and he’s the king,” Mr. Rock told writer Dave Itzkoff for Wednesday’s piece. “So I’m like, it’s all the Democrats’ fault. Because you knew that the emperor was 5 years old. And when the emperor’s 5 years old, they only lead in theory. There’s usually an adult who’s like, ‘OK, this is what we’re really going to do.’ And it was totally up to Pelosi and the Democrats. Their thing was, ‘We’re going to get him impeached,’ which was never going to happen. You let the pandemic come in. Yes, we can blame Trump, but he’s really the 5-year-old.”

This has to be a joke, right?
mjlol.png

He's giving a man, in his 70's who is the commander in chief the..."he's just a kid" excuse. Also he was acquitted in February...and when did this fool start juelzing about the virus? yeah he gotta be joking
mjlol.png
Brah I new his take would be asinine, but I didn't think it would be that asinine. Good grief :lol:

"THE WHITE HOUSE BLOCKED THE PLAN"

And yet, we have cats who spend the day crying in here about the lack of seriousness surrounding this crisis toy with the idea of extending the lease of the current occupant to 4 more years.

Nobody could have guessed that without a proper social safety net, parents would simply weigh the economics of staying home to tend to a sick kid vs going to work and create their own little virus spreader event in their community.

Back
Top Bottom