Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
i got a box in the mail today from an NT’er with an assortment of masks. i’m super blown away and thankful for dudes like that. i do all the shopping for my family and work in a large workplace so these are definitely needed. i don’t want him to get swamped with requests so i’ll just say his username rhymes with ache_z :nerd:
7017901B-80C0-48D0-9328-D0BCCA9F2E7B.jpeg

if that’s from who I think it is he’s one of the better even the best member of Niketalk

I personally would hold off going back to the gym. These gym-goers have no courtesy when it comes to coughing, sneezing, or even clean up their sweat after using the equipment. Gyms is grown-ups version of kids playgrounds.

They opened back up about 2 months ago in Texas and I’ve been there since. No mask or gloves; get tested weekly for work and no issues.

My gym is a smaller 24 hr joint so I go very late and it’s usually under 5 people total on site. You have to take calculated risks at this point. I understand there is an elevated risk but I am not able to confine/quarantine in perpetuity with not even an estimate of an end.

Now I’m not going to any parties or mosh pits or anything but this is one thing that I need to maintain my health, physically and mentally.

I personally would hold off going back to the gym. These gym-goers have no courtesy when it comes to coughing, sneezing, or even clean up their sweat after using the equipment. Gyms is grown-ups version of kids playgrounds.

So true. My wife & I sent in our cancelation forms for LA Fitness. Since she has her Peloton, and I can just go to an empty bball court to shoot for a bit (the main reason I kept the membership during the winter was for the court), we're never going back. Not risking catching Covid! Forget it!

I stumbled on a Reddit subforum called collapse

Lots of pessimists there
Everyone's predicting civil war, complete U.S. collapse, COVID worsening, etc.
:nerd:

I stumbled on a Reddit subforum called collapse

Lots of pessimists there
Everyone's predicting civil war, complete U.S. collapse, COVID worsening, etc.
:nerd:
I feel like everyone tries to "shock value" topics to get extra attention. No one is a prophet or anything so it's just empty predictions in my eyes.

are you going to go to the guy right away ?

maybe you should wait it out A little bit and see how it goes for other
be safe
Not at all bro. I just thought it was crazy that they said no masks are required when working out.
I dont plan on going to a gym for a VERY long time until this thing is eradicated from the face of the earth! No way am I going into a hotbox, small *** gym with no ventilation.
I do yoga at home, have a oull up bar, ride my bike and go for walks. I'm good with that. If I really need to do weights I would consider a nordic flex or something and sacrifice space in my tiny apartment but I dont need all that.
Now when winter comes along thats going to be tricky to figure out. I'll prob just bundle up and keep biking.

Question for the ones that have tested positive: Does the symptom of metallic taste in your mouth happen suddenly or does it just build up? Last few days I've been tasting that when drinking water but not at any other time.

America is like the most sickly country in the world. If someone isn’t diabetic then theyre obese have high blood pressure or one of many other items. This doesn’t help the situation. If anything it proves that if you have anything minor and get Covid you are ******.

That stat is so stupid. Majority of the damn country has underlying conditions.

Exactly! Whether you’re super healthy or not, people are dying. People wanna focus on the percentage of people who don’t have underlying conditions and they recover. But what about somebody with asthma, somebody doing chemo, an elderly person, etc...They are still human beings. Have some compassion. Smh.

I’ve lost friends over opposite views and i could care less. Good riddance. These people will never understand because it hasn’t happened to them or a loved one. It’s pure selfishness.

Exactly! Whether you’re super healthy or not, people are dying. People wanna focus on the percentage of people who don’t have underlying conditions and they recover. But what about somebody with asthma, somebody doing chemo, an elderly person, etc...They are still human beings. Have some compassion. Smh.

I’ve lost friends over opposite views and i could care less. Good riddance. These people will never understand because it hasn’t happened to them or a loved one. It’s pure selfishness.

very well said

Back
Top Bottom