Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Imagine being enrolled in a public health program in a school like that. What's the point of these schools teaching science if their leaders are not going to follow it? What's the point of putting so much emphasis on STEM if they're going to ignore what it says for money?

US universities that chose to open deserve to lose their reputation in research/professional circles. This is BS.

Imagine being enrolled in a public health program in a school like that. What's the point of these schools teaching science if their leaders are not going to follow it? What's the point of putting so much emphasis on STEM if they're going to ignore what it says for money?

US universities that chose to open deserve to lose their reputation in research/professional circles. This is BS.

Yes...above all else...the UNC school system will secure the bag.

And UNC school of public health is top 5 in the nation

yep. This is the little D big truck boys uniform around my way
A135FF12-9209-45A1-8583-64610AB1A9E1.jpeg
BEAUTIFUL

Man my sister is bugging sending her toddler to swimming classes. She lives in the south Florida area too....SMH.

Got my mom and pop taking care of the baby on the regular too.

Do they have a pool at their house?

I have a three year old and a one year old and we had them in swim lessons at our house during Covid. With all of the time we were spending at home, our pool was a greater threat to either of them than the pandemic. Definitely wouldn’t have been taking them somewhere though.

Last edited:
I don't get how one would think they look weak wearing a mass during a pandemic when practically everybody else is wearing one lol

When I see someone rocking their military or thin blue line or American flag shirt or whatever it is they wear and not wearing a mask, it’s like they all look like the exact same person.

I’ve heard I look “mean” so no one talks to me regardless. :emoji_cry:
:lol: up until my son was like 18 months old (pre covid) I would have him on saturdays alone. So sometimes if it was cold or raining I’d take him to the big mall around here and push him around to kill some time. I’d always complain to my wife that women never approached me because of the cute baby, and she said because I “look intimidating and mean”. :lol: I was like well damn. :lol:

One, money is an issue. These colleges are losing money from housing, and a lot of kids are turning to community college since they're doing online classes and it's cheaper.

Two, kids want to have the college experience and not take online classes.

I see nothing wrong with colleges attempting it, especially when you have parents sending their kids to daycare and school.

UNC's problem is they should have tested each person when they got to school.

Back
Top Bottom