Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have to take the covid test before I get surgeries. First one was negative, but damn I hate the feelin when they shove that thing in your nose. I handled it for a few seconds, but ended up coughing a bit

Figured this would be a good place to post this with flu season coming up.

Full article if anyone wants to read it....

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 8.58.29 PM.png

Nate Silver mentions the following tweet in his post. Essentially younger people are infected earlier before it starts infecting older people, which increases the lag between cases and deaths:

I don't know how to square this with the data from Mumbai in 160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep post above. I can't find data for cases and deaths in just Mumbai. In Maharashtra, both are still going up, but Mumbai is only ~20% of the state population, so the trends could be different more locally.

Well just got an emergency text from work that someone has tested positive and that the are closing the entire campus. Shocked it took this long with a lot of employees working from home we still have 150-200 people a day in the office.

too bad they didn't call me for this survey

I know this ain't covid related but what the hell is this?

I know this ain't covid related but what the hell is this?

This is an entire twitter thread of 3 kids whose parents died of Covid less than a month apart. EMT that showed up the second time to get the dad even remembered the house because of how recent they had to bring the mom to the emergency room :smh:

Back
Top Bottom