Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man Georgia gotta be higher up on these lists. Everything is open here and the clubs, breweries, bars, etc. are all packed every weekend in Atlanta. I dont know how other cities here in GA are like but it has to be similar.

Man Georgia gotta be higher up on these lists. Everything is open here and the clubs, breweries, bars, etc. are all packed every weekend in Atlanta. I dont know how other cities here in GA are like but it has to be similar.

Serious question:
So how are these lemon pepper wings at Magic City? This vid got me real curious now. Maybe dude gets a pass for just getting some food.
:emoji_lemon: :emoji_poultry_leg::emoji_chicken::emoji_basketball:

Been to Magic once but i wasnt trying to eat 😂. I heard they hittin though. One of my boys at my old job use to pull up there for lunch just for the wings.

I love wearing a mask in public, honestly. I'm probably gonna do it for the rest of my life.

Get me a pair of these and I'll be set

8-109617649-A.jpg

Seems like you look at a ***** wrong and wind up wit rona, so it makes sense.

Cot damn you 2020.

I wear glasses anyway so not a big deal. Feel like during dentist appointment when they ask you to wear their safety glasses during procedure or leave glasses on. But he’s just mentioning this now?!?!

First says no masks needed, save for professionals. Which always infuriated me cause institutions will eventually get supply while general public is screwed. Then says masks needed. Now says eye protection needed.

Politicians and Bureaucrats. Come on.
🤦‍♂️

I love wearing a mask in public, honestly. I'm probably gonna do it for the rest of my life.

Get me a pair of these and I'll be set

8-109617649-A.jpg
It's not the easiest to breathe with, but I love the mask and the cloak and anonymity and being left alone lol. No more small talk in 2020. If it could be a bit easier to breathe while still protecting me and not steaming my glasses and comes in cool designs lol, I'm down with masks for the foreseeable future. New accessory game lol

My bro bought me a new mask where the strap just wraps behind your head instead of your ears
Can’t wait to try it out tomorrow
Masks with ear loops starting to get annoying
Plus I think my right ear isn’t the same size or outta shape or something lol
The ear loop never fits right
I’m always adjusting it

It's not the easiest to breathe with, but I love the mask and the cloak and anonymity and being left alone lol. No more small talk in 2020. If it could be a bit easier to breathe while still protecting me and not steaming my glasses and comes in cool designs lol, I'm down with masks for the foreseeable future. New accessory game lol

Yea i have asthma but im definitely keeping the mask on for life. Im not getting caught slipping with whatever the next pandemic is.

Back
Top Bottom