Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
ksteezy ksteezy how you holding up on the front lines famb? Hangin in there?

8E3A1BC6-C8F4-4F31-8C6F-2A887278CAD5.jpeg

Not looking good, one of my coworkers tested positive, not sure who it is or if it was someone from my department, both to send some texts

8E3A1BC6-C8F4-4F31-8C6F-2A887278CAD5.jpeg

Not looking good, one of my coworkers tested positive, not sure who it is or if it was someone from my department, both to send some texts

damn man. Godspeed to you, your coworkers, and your patients. Is your girl worried about you or not at all?

I somehow got bit by a mosquito in December and got all freaked out because we had a big EEE scare in the northeast over the summer. Had I known this madness was looming around the corner, I wouldn't have been nearly as scared. Yikes.

You don't have to answer if you don't feel comfortable, but what's the situation with PPE's, available ICU/isolation rooms, etc. looking like at your facility? Also, do you know what they're treating current patients with, if anything? God bless you, man.

damn man. Godspeed to you, your coworkers, and your patients. Is your girl worried about you or not at all?

We both work in the medical field, we do our due diligence but at the end of the day, we gonna be exposed to this crap regardless....just kind of crazy I never thought my hospital would end up being ground Zero for NY....

I somehow got bit by a mosquito in December and got all freaked out because we had a big EEE scare in the northeast over the summer. Had I known this madness was looming around the corner, I wouldn't have been nearly as scared. Yikes.
I’m not gonna lie, I’m always kinda on edge when I’m in Japan cause their mosquitoes have JEV.

You don't have to answer if you don't feel comfortable, but what's the situation with PPE's, available ICU/isolation rooms, etc. looking like at your facility? Also, do you know what they're treating current patients with, if anything? God bless you, man.

We have a shortage of masks and they are randomly screening us as we walk out to make sure we are not taking any home, also getting written up if we are seen walking the hallways with them because of the “image” it paints to have hospital staff wearing masks to the public, as far as I know, the isolation precautions are the same as with any flu, airborne and keep the room the patient is in closed.

I’m not gonna lie, I’m always kinda on edge when I’m in Japan cause their mosquitoes have JEV.

Heard it's gonna be just as worse, maybe even worse this summer in the northeast because we've had a really mild/dry winter. Which probably means we're in for another humid and rainy summer and the mosquitoes are gonna flourish.

At what point do all flights get cancelled? It's clearly being spread via air travel. I'm not going anywhere until December at this rate.
Said person I posted about earlier this morning is also traveling to Europe in 2 weeks. Has no idea what the situation is like over there but is still going and to multiple countries.
This is why we need a total worldwide travel ban because ignorant people are just going to travel carelessly and endanger others whether its the destination they're going to or when they return home.
That person will be back at work following their travels possibly exposing all colleagues.
Companies need to also monitor if their employees are travelling.

Just got word from someone I know that works in Elmhurst hospital. They have 4 patients there. News is not reporting it so far.
It takes time for them to update it. Life Care Center of Kirkland, the nursing home where corona blew up in WA state was trying to send out their residents like crazy all night last night to all local hospitals. Everywhere ran out of beds/staff. Fox News only place that reported it, just an hour ago. Not even on the news yet, but they’re gonna shut that place down, no one wants to work there. Most of the staff is quarantined. They’re offering stupid money to anyone that is willing to take an assignment. My unit where I work is practically all coronavirus confirmed or rule out, more and more keep coming in, had like 2-3 confirmed overnight.

Most of the “treatment” so far was just symptom management. But from my understanding, they’re starting trials soon on some of the extremely sick pt’s on the unit that essentially may die without more help, but before anything starts CDC has to come by and get consent and all that stuff.

Last edited:
How bad you think this is going to be here in the states by next weekend?

It all depends on how many people get tested...but if they keep their word...Parabolic #s...just like UK,Germany, France, Switzerland, SKorea, Italy.....

This looks to be only the beginning in the US
I have weddings in SF + Vegas + Orlando + LA in the next 3 months

|l

Back
Top Bottom