Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Heard it's gonna be just as worse, maybe even worse this summer in the northeast because we've had a really mild/dry winter. Which probably means we're in for another humid and rainy summer and the mosquitoes are gonna flourish.
That is awful. Do you also get a lot of cases of West Nile where you live? These encephalitis causing viruses are scary.

Not actually believe, it's being implemented. Every hospital in the Seattle area is already doing just droplet w/ face mask + contact, or will transition to do it very soon. My organization had system wide transition to it at 11AM, had me using the CAPR all night last night.

WHO is saying it's not airborne, which in simple terms mean, the particles don't suspend in air. They still believe it can travel through air which is why they are recommended droplet w/ face mask and contact.

I sincerely hope they’re right, but feel there’s been so much covered up from day 1 for alterior motives that I’m hesitant to trust any of it. I pray every day for all healthcare workers. Bless you, be safe.

I respect him for that. News got people out here fighting over gas masks and he’s having fun in Rome.

even if he got it he’d be straight.
Yeah, the news are blowing this out if proportion. They just made Ausit cancel SXSW, a 350million dollar blow to the economy.

I cant believe all these politicians and law makers are even succumbing to the media.

:rolleyes

We have a shortage of masks and they are randomly screening us as we walk out to make sure we are not taking any home, also getting written up if we are seen walking the hallways with them because of the “image” it paints to have hospital staff wearing masks to the public, as far as I know, the isolation precautions are the same as with any flu, airborne and keep the room the patient is in closed.

Random screenings?! That’s wild. They’re checking bags and patting people down? I think they should be in negative air pressure rooms.

Yeah, the news are blowing this out if proportion. They just made Ausit cancel SXSW, a 350million dollar blow to the economy.

I cant believe all these politicians and law makers are even succumbing to the media.

:rolleyes
People are dying fam
I know it’s not healthy folks but Austin is smart. No point in just inviting the virus to Austin

If you lived in Austin you would probably feel
The same way

987AFF32-4C80-48D4-A596-12DC9489C32A.jpeg

Do y’all feel that the money was justifiable by our gov’t? I thought I read that Bill Gates has already stated that he’s helping with funding for the Coronavirus research.

Do y’all feel that the money was justifiable by our gov’t? I thought I read that Bill Gates has already stated that he’s helping with funding for the Coronavirus research.
I dont know how much Bill donated and I dont know if he donates more to world hunger.

But this goes to show that anything that threatens old rich dudes which they have no control over, they are going to fudn the **** out if it to make sure they find a cure.

He easily could probably end world hunger which kills more people in a crueler way, but hey.

People are dying fam
I know it’s not healthy folks but Austin is smart. No point in just inviting the virus to Austin

If you lived in Austin you would probably feel
The same way

that’s not going to make Austin any safer bro 😂😂😂😂

people are still going to commute in and out of Austin this weekend that’s not how it works
People are still going to visit Austin
Just because you **** down one event means nothing

They were better off saying they were tired of people fighting at the event

Austin is still having the festival of colors this weekend and other events throughout the month 😂😂😂

Iceland has now declared a state of emergency after the Covid-19 outbreak on the Island, 43 people are now infected - BBC

I dont know how much Bill donated and I dont know if he donates more to world hunger.

But this goes to show that anything that threatens old rich dudes which they have no control over, they are going to fudn the **** out if it to make sure they find a cure.

He easily could probably end world hunger which kills more people in a crueler way, but hey.

i don’t believe there’s no cure to world hunger...

why wasn’t this done with the swine flu - always something :lol:

I need receipts - and where the hell they get this money from?

Not actually believe, it's being implemented. Every hospital in the Seattle area is already doing just droplet w/ face mask + contact, or will transition to do it very soon. My organization had system wide transition to it at 11AM, had me using the CAPR all night last night.

WHO is saying it's not airborne, which in simple terms mean, the particles don't suspend in air. They still believe it can travel through air which is why they are recommended droplet w/ face mask and contact.
Sorry I’m not understanding. What do you mean by droplet w/face mask and contact?
They are or aren’t making you wear a mask? What’s a droplet? Like the droplets from someone’s cough or sneeze?
I’ve been following this every damb day how did I not see that WHO is backtracking their ****? Or are they just saying that here in the US to calm fears because we have been witnessing in other countries and on this Americans being flown back full hazmat suits

Sorry I’m not understanding. What do you mean by droplet w/face mask and contact?
They are or aren’t making you wear a mask? What’s a droplet? Like the droplets from someone’s cough or sneeze?
I’ve been following this every damb day how did I not see that WHO is backtracking their ****? Or are they just saying that here in the US to calm fears because we have been witnessing in other countries and on this Americans being flown back full hazmat suits

WHO is a farce. CCP's lapdog.

Glad they canceled SXSW, us locals have to deal with enough traffic let alone all the lames that descend on this city during festivals.

Back
Top Bottom