Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
yeah man I had to tell her it is not worth it. and her mom told her the same. so she is not going. i still cannot believe people are cough and sneezing without covering up. it is the same with people showing up to work noticeably ill :smh:

brb picking up an oz.
4AD12B43-90BD-4F03-9C59-CA47268B32F3.jpeg

One of my employees text she was on her way to urgent care and would be in after (WTF?!) so I told her to go home and rest after she was done. Probably not c-19 but still... she’s on salary with unlimited sick days with no big deadlines coming up.
brb picking up an oz.
4AD12B43-90BD-4F03-9C59-CA47268B32F3.jpeg

Admittedly, I did not read the article but it reminded me of a non-scientific discussion stating that crackheads seem to get fewer illnesses and cancers.

Italy reports 778 new cases of coronavirus and 49 new deaths, raising total to 4,636 cases and 197 dead

Italy reports 778 new cases of coronavirus and 49 new deaths, raising total to 4,636 cases and 197 dead

Glass half full update: 109 people recovered in Italy yesterday, raising the total to 523 so far!

Exclusive: The Strongest Evidence Yet That America Is Botching Coronavirus Testing
“I don’t know what went wrong,” a former CDC chief told The Atlantic.

"...Through interviews with dozens of public-health officials and a survey of local data from across the country, The Atlantic could only verify that 1,895 people have been tested for the coronavirus in the United States, about 10 percent of whom have tested positive."

Back
Top Bottom