Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The article said Not opening schools poses a bigger risk than reopening....right inline with Donny's mandate.

The article doesn’t give any explanation :lol:

Nor did the AAP when they made their statement.

As I recalled, the Pediatric Association was the one who initiated the conversation about reopening schools for the betterment of the children.

Now I’m seeing this.

A large fraction of the population have been saying that this is a hoax, that it's ok if young people get sick, and that they don't need to take precautions. And they are still doing that. It shifted from "this can't spread that fast" in March to "lockdowns don't work" in April to "masks are oppressive" in May to "but people aren't dying" in June.

When someone's own ignorance and selfishness leads to the spread of the virus to others, it's heartbreaking and disgusting.

When it leads to their own illness or death, well, I need a moment to muster some empathy.

That said, it's important to maintain our humanity and compassion, and I don't want to see anybody get sick or die. I just wish everybody felt the same way. Clearly that large fraction of the population do not, but we have to be the bigger men and women and still care about them.

If this was 200 years ago in Europe, peasants would've already dragged trump to the middle of town and executed him for being so damn stupid and effing over the people.
This is why those arguments from the GOP that Trump's crimes didn't rise to the high bar requiring removal from office are so disingenuous.

Politicians need fewer safeguards, not more, from the public's judgment.

The party that keeps talking about protecting statues of our country's founders doesn't know **** about what those founders stood for. We need a moment that parallels Jesus's cleansing of the temple.

A large fraction of the population have been saying that this is a hoax, that it's ok if young people get sick, and that they don't need to take precautions. And they are still doing that. It shifted from "this can't spread that fast" in March to "lockdowns don't work" in April to "masks are oppressive" in May to "but people aren't dying" in June.

When someone's own ignorance and selfishness leads to the spread of the virus to others, it's heartbreaking and disgusting.

When it leads to their own illness or death, well, I need a moment to muster some empathy.

That said, it's important to maintain our humanity and compassion, and I don't want to see anybody get sick or die. I just wish everybody felt the same way. Clearly that large fraction of the population do not, but we have to be the bigger men and women and still care about them.

I agree comrade. These DEPLORABLES make me sick with their selfishness. How in the world are we the only country with idiots claiming wearing masks hurts their freedom?

FLORIDA CORONAVIRUS CASES RISE BY 10,360 ON SATURDAY TO 254,511 TOTAL - STATE HEALTH DEPT

FLORIDA COVID-19 CURRENT HOSPITALIZATIONS AT 7,239 AS OF SATURDAY MORNING - STATE HEALTH DEPT

Back
Top Bottom