Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I dont even know what youre saying. They didnt know each other? What? My pedestal?

Uh ok. :lol:

I literally just said im not playing a game with strangers, just close friends which obv is a risk in itself already. Why you so mad. :lol:
Ok. I get it you just assume ****. A person doesn't have to be angry to call out stupidity when presented. I'll type slow for you. You. Dont know . If. They . Knew . Each other or how they handle being diligent about the corona virus. You were taking a risk and they were taking a risk. Your pedestal is from where you're standing in judgement and assumption.

EBAF35D2-47C6-455C-96DE-893E954AF0E1.jpeg

Ok. I get it you just assume ****. A person doesn't have to be angry to call out stupidity when presented. I'll type slow for you. You. Dont know . If. They . Knew . Each other or how they handle being diligent about the corona virus. You were taking a risk and they were taking a risk. Your pedestal is from where you're standing in judgement and assumption.

So the group of 15 heads on the other side all knew each other huh plausible but very unlikely. Every park that had courts up yesterday was packed, highly doubt they all knew each other like that. But go on. :lol:

seeing all of these recent numbers in AZ, FL, CA makes you remember just how badly NY had it at one point. Unreal

AMERICA! AMERICA! AMERICA!

Big shout out to Texas, Florida, and Arizona. Without your hard work and dedication, none of this would have been possible. Just a month ago the naysayers were saying this would go away in the heat, that we didn't need to wear masks, that it's ok if young people get infected because we are invincible, that we should OPEN IT BACK UP. Well you proved the doubters wrong. AMAZING.

Let's keep it up. Winners know how to close. If we keep doubling like this for a couple more weeks, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!! ONE MILLION DEATHS IS WITHIN REACH.

Honestly, it’s expected. In a dream world, NY and the northeast would be in a bubble.....But it ain’t a dream world....so like I said before, enjoy the summer before we get hit with a second wave later. Malls are already opening up and we’re in phase 3 with phase 4 coming up...

How long we been saying this **** is airborne

At least from March

WHO ******* trash

How long we been saying wear a ******* mask

At least April

WHO ******* trash

How long we been saying Florida people dumb AF

at least March

I’m really sorry for people that voted against Trump

People that voted for Trump or didn’t vote at all

This what y’all deserve

i posted this before but this was in february when the plague just started