Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

tenor.gif

Been following the thread, I got tested today swab wasn't that bad just didn't breathe for 3 seconds like a sniper.

Results tomorrow. Have had minimal symptoms but mostly sore throat and lost of taste but let's see if it's confirmed or just allergy szn or i just killed my immune system from alcohol consumption

I ate at a restaurant last weekend and went to a beach maskless and also my wife works in a hospital just pre tracing.

Ijs. Homie on some bs. "I'm comfortable shooting with my friends but not comfortable with other people shooting with their friends" FOH

Sit down.

2 friends that I know have been as diligent as me with everything.

I aint playing a pickup game let alone shooting around with people I dont know. :lol:

Sit down.

2 friends that I know have been as diligent as me with everything.

I aint playing a pickup game let alone shooting around with people I dont know. :lol:
That's just an excuse to justify your bs. How do you know they didnt know each other or how diligent they have been. U assuming a whole lot from ya pedestal. You were out playing ball as were others.

That's just an excuse to justify your bs. How do you know they didnt know each other or how diligent they have been. U assuming a whole lot from ya pedestal. You were out playing ball as were others.

I dont even know what youre saying. They didnt know each other? What? My pedestal?

Uh ok. :lol:

I literally just said im not playing a game with strangers, just close friends which obv is a risk in itself already. Why you so mad. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom