Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Usually young people or Karens who think they’re invincible

I live in Santa Clara County and spend most of my time in San Francisco and Alameda County. These are the three major counties of the Bay Area, and people have been behaving well for the most part. Outside of some Idiots who run right past people waiting in line for groceries, or people trying to have parties at parks, haven’t seen anything overly alarming.

now when you start going to the outskirts of the region or the remaining counties where the usual suspects live in...

75520F49-3EC5-4DD0-8A55-9CBD7AEAE285.jpeg
Yup.

Already have brother. She's actually done everything I've said, but like a lot of other Americans she's started to break and "get sick of isolation". I'm Asian and not American, so just that cultural difference in perspective makes it much easier for me to stay home and call 2020 a wrap. She was raised in a right leaning household so she's already at an uphill battle with all this stuff. Don't think I can do much more at this point, just gotta let her do hre

cant say I blame her but it’s just not worth the risk

Does anybody have numbers of what’s going on in Los Angeles specifically Encino

with all these horrible numbers where all going to rot like bad fruit

Well Illinois is going into phase 4 today
A lot of stuff opening up
Let’s see how this goes
Hope people stay smart and safe
With 4th of July right around the corner I feel like folks are gonna let their guard down

Texas has spiking rates, Houston raised threat level to red, Texas closed bars and reduced dining capacity... but schools have been deemed “safe as ever” for children and educators to return?

Am I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom