Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rent won’t go down bro especially in Brooklyn maybe some parts of the city where rent is 5000 for a one bedroom

i dont expect it to i rather the people that moved here and made nyc too expensive get the hell out
i would be happy with that

Anyone have plans for 4th of July?
My girl wants to head to the beach. I swear we goin to break up cause of COVID

Just go early when less people are there.

or better yet dont go at all
i aint been to the beach in over 20 years and dont expect to go back anytime soon
dont mind seeing half naked broads at the beach but besides the sand and the heat that i dont like its not worth it
never was a fan of the heat & hate sand

my plan is to say home most of the summer like i did all spring

i been getting out a little more but once i'm out i say why the hell didn't i stay home

Last edited:
or better yet dont go at all

my plan is to say home most of the summer like i did all spring
i been getting out a little more but once i'm out i say why the hell didn't i stay home

His girl wants to go, im saying just go when theres less people. I went to the beach last week and there was NO ONE around me close. I coudnt throw anyone a football if I wanted cause they were so far away.

Go early, enjoy the sun and you’ll be aight.

His girl wants to go, im saying just go when theres less people. I went to the beach last week and there was NO ONE around me close. I coudnt throw anyone a football if I wanted cause they were so far away.

he can do what he wants but its not worth it
you don't think other people will be thinking the same thing to go early

These half measures Abbott is doing won't work and he is costing people their lives to get on the good side of his Zaddy Trump. I feel sorry for people in Texas, Florida and other places with idiots as governors that didn't vote for these idiots.

Going out for supplies during this past month in Chicago has been putting my stress level through the roof. Not going to be surprised at all if/when the virus makes a massive comeback here. Bars and restaurants are packed Wednesday-Saturday nights, with maybe 10% of passerby wearing masks (defeats the purpose of having outdoor patios when everyone walking by is possibly infecting you anyway)

I miss being home where 99% of people wear masks.

Going out for supplies during this past month in Chicago has been putting my stress level through the roof. Not going to be surprised at all if/when the virus makes a massive comeback here. Bars and restaurants are packed Wednesday-Saturday nights, with maybe 10% of passerby wearing masks (defeats the purpose of having outdoor patios when everyone walking by is possibly infecting you anyway)

I miss being home where 99% of people wear masks.

Who's the 1% not masking up? Hit them with a left hook to put them down. #SMASHMOUTHSOCIALDISTANCING

he can do what he wants but its not worth it
you don't think other people will be thinking the same thing to go early

Appreciate both perspectives, but she living in a red-leaning state and if Memorial Day was any example, the beach will be slammed on the 4th. She can go and Ima quarantine my *** away from her for 2 weeks. Can't help people who won't help themselves, even if they're your loved ones. I still gotta buy my parents a crib - not sacrificing my health and dreams for a ******* dumb day at the beach

Who's the 1% not masking up? Hit them with a left hook to put them down. #SMASHMOUTHSOCIALDISTANCING

Usually young people or Karens who think they’re invincible

I live in Santa Clara County and spend most of my time in San Francisco and Alameda County. These are the three major counties of the Bay Area, and people have been behaving well for the most part. Outside of some Idiots who run right past people waiting in line for groceries, or people trying to have parties at parks, haven’t seen anything overly alarming.

now when you start going to the outskirts of the region or the remaining counties where the usual suspects live in...

75520F49-3EC5-4DD0-8A55-9CBD7AEAE285.jpeg

Appreciate both perspectives, but she living in a red-leaning state and if Memorial Day was any example, the beach will be slammed on the 4th. She can go and Ima quarantine my *** away from her for 2 weeks. Can't help people who won't help themselves, even if they're your loved ones. I still gotta buy my parents a crib - not sacrificing my health and dreams for a ****ing dumb day at the beach

Just not worth it. People don't understand how precious good health is until they don't have it.

Last edited:
Usually young people or Karens who think they’re invincible

I live in Santa Clara County and spend most of my time in San Francisco and Alameda County. These are the three major counties of the Bay Area, and people have been behaving well for the most part. Outside of some Idiots who run right past people waiting in line for groceries, or people trying to. have parties at parks, haven’t seen anything overly alarming.

now when you start going to the outskirts of the region or the counties where the usual suspects live in...

75520F49-3EC5-4DD0-8A55-9CBD7AEAE285.jpeg

SCUMBAGS

Appreciate both perspectives, but she living in a red-leaning state and if Memorial Day was any example, the beach will be slammed on the 4th. She can go and Ima quarantine my *** away from her for 2 weeks. Can't help people who won't help themselves, even if they're your loved ones. I still gotta buy my parents a crib - not sacrificing my health and dreams for a ****ing dumb day at the beach

smart man i know its a tough decision to make but if your girl is smart and thinks about what your saying she's going to know you right and not a risk to your health and hers for some fun in the sun

If I were in this position, there would be no way I’d accept this type of behavior. Not that you should even have to at this point, but since you have no choice, you need to thoroughly explain the possible consequences to her and what your concerns are

If I were in this position, there would be no way I’d accept this type of behavior. Not that you should even have to at this point, but since you have no choice, you need to thoroughly explain the possible consequences to her and what your concerns are
Already have brother. She's actually done everything I've said, but like a lot of other Americans she's started to break and "get sick of isolation". I'm Asian and not American, so just that cultural difference in perspective makes it much easier for me to stay home and call 2020 a wrap. She was raised in a right leaning household so she's already at an uphill battle with all this stuff. Don't think I can do much more at this point, just gotta let her do hre

Back
Top Bottom