Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
ksuCYOh.jpg

this is how the world is thinking about the US right now

I'm tryna tell em bro. She a baddie. And she has power. Probably a savage in the sack
she definitely coming into the room wearing black thigh highs, 8 inch heals with a corset showing off her cleavage, telling you to shut the F up and lay down. With bright red lipstick. Cursing at you the whole time.

I'm in.

she definitely coming into the room wearing black thigh highs, 8 inch heals with a corset showing off her cleavage, telling you to shut the F up and lay down. With bright red lipstick. Cursing at you the whole time.

I'm in.
You son of a *****, I'm in.

cool (but speculative) thread about how covid-19 may be driven by a few superspreaders (rather than everyone equally infecting 2-3 people, it looks like most people only infect 1-2 but 10% of people will infect 10+). the takeaway is that infections like this tend to be contained and even eliminated with modest restrictions in place on any big gatherings. this may explain why even states that are opening back up but still prohibiting big gatherings are doing ok.

cool (but speculative) thread about how covid-19 may be driven by a few superspreaders (rather than everyone equally infecting 2-3 people, it looks like most people only infect 1-2 but 10% of people will infect 10+). the takeaway is that infections like this tend to be contained and even eliminated with modest restrictions in place on any big gatherings. this may explain why even states that are opening back up but still prohibiting big gatherings are doing ok.

Does anybody know how a person becomes a super spreader is it their system is it the viral load ?
from what I understand the super spreader doesn’t get as sick as the people he or she spreads the disease to ?

shibadekobe shibadekobe do you have any idea what makes a person a super Spreader

Last edited:
Does anybody know how a person becomes a super spreader is it their system is it the viral load ?
from what I understand the super spreader doesn’t get as sick as the people he or she spreads disease to ?

shibadekobe shibadekobe do you have any idea what makes a person a super Spreader

Nobody knows that...only speculations but research is being done.

They've speculated everything from "mouth breathers" to certain blood type (like the theory mosquitoes prefer a blood type), pH level, excessive prespirerers, etc.

from what I understand the super spreader doesn’t get as sick as the people he or she spreads the disease to ?

My theory is that there is nothing inherently “special” about the super spreaders that causes them to infect others. It’s a combination of them not being sick enough that they would otherwise stay home in bed or go to the hospital, along with poor hygiene (not wearing a mask, covering sneezes/coughs, washing hands) and being generally inconsiderate (like those people who are obviously sick at your school/work/church but come anyway).

Back
Top Bottom