Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Have there been any reports or caution on using air conditioning and the air from outside they use?
wondering if there is any danger in having an AC on in a place like NYC where there are hundreds of people walking around right outside your window.
Very good question

I was thinking this same thing a month ago

the only thing you could do is clean your filter and that might not be enough

Last edited:
For a/c that pulls air from the outside I don't think it's a problem. Remember that droplets will fall to the ground (this is the basis of the 6 feet rule) so unless someone is coughing into your intake nearby I doubt it's a problem. I think an added HEPA filter sheet on top of your existing air filter could help too.

For a/c that pulls air from the outside I don't think it's a problem. Remember that droplets will fall to the ground (this is the basis of the 6 feet rule) so unless someone is coughing into your intake nearby I doubt it's a problem. I think an added HEPA filter sheet on top of your existing air filter could help too.

Officials in SKorea & China recommended to leave windows open when A/C is on to have proper ventilation rather than recirculation.

PeskyThoughtfulEwe-size_restricted.gif

So I just found out my coworker came into work and was exposed to someone who is positive for Covid, he didn’t tell me until the 2nd time that I saw him. The first time he was within 6 ft but for only no more than 5 mins pretty sure a lot less and then the 2 nd time we were 6 ft away and in total I saw him for maybe 8 mins if that. We both had our masks on but I’m still shook. Idk wtf he is thinking. Why the hell would you come in? Idk what happened after I left. I’m trying to stay calm. I’m off tomorrow so I’ll just wait and see and then call my doctor early in the morning on Monday and see what they would recommend.

So I just found out my coworker came into work and was exposed to someone who is positive for Covid, he didn’t tell me until the 2nd time that I saw him. The first time he was within 6 ft but for only no more than 5 mins pretty sure a lot less and then the 2 nd time we were 6 ft away and in total I saw him for maybe 8 mins if that. We both had our masks on but I’m still shook. Idk wtf he is thinking. Why the hell would you come in? Idk what happened after I left. I’m trying to stay calm. I’m off tomorrow so I’ll just wait and see and then call my doctor early in the morning on Monday and see what they would recommend.

I hope you're okay man I had a few scares in the past few months as well just try to keep calm you'll be all right

Reactions: Ube
One thing to keep in mind right now is hospital supplies. Often, hospitals don't have the storage capacity for PPE within their real estate, so they rent nearby real estate to store PPE/etc. I'm hopeful all of the COVID19 PPE near Abbot Northwestern in Minneapolis (Chicago and Lake) remains safe.

One thing to keep in mind right now is hospital supplies. Often, hospitals don't have the storage capacity for PPE within their real estate, so they rent nearby real estate to store PPE/etc. I'm hopeful all of the COVID19 PPE near Abbot Northwestern in Minneapolis (Chicago and Lake) remains safe.

Let’s hope so for all around the country after tonight

With the protest going on, do we expect cases to skyrocket like crazy in next few weeks? Any data on states that have been open for some time, was was the rate of increase?

Hearing so many people sayIng, getting virus from surface is rare, I still play it safe and wash my hands asap anytime I touch a package, or comeback from a walk.

With the protest going on, do we expect cases to skyrocket like crazy in next few weeks? Any data on states that have been open for some time, was was the rate of increase?

Hearing so many people sayIng, getting virus from surface is rare, I still play it safe and wash my hands asap anytime I touch a package, or comeback from a walk.

I’m 100% sure they’ll be a big explosion of cases all around the country after the past few days

China must be sitting back and laughing at the US right now

I’m 100% sure they’ll be a big explosion of cases all around the country after the past few days

China must be sitting back and laughing at the US right now
Why do people still believe this? You dont remember the spring breakers in Daytona Beach or Ocean City 2 months ago that were going to infect the entire eastern seaboard? The club goers that were gunna turn the desert into ground zero? The mothers day boardwalk congegrators that were going to set my state back weeks?

....LOL

Why do people still believe this? You dont remember the spring breakers in Daytona Beach or Ocean City 2 months ago that were going to infect the entire eastern seaboard? The club goers that were gunna turn the desert into ground zero? The mothers day boardwalk congegrators that were going to set my state back weeks?

....LOL

I don’t know man I could see a lot of people getting sick after this crazy week
I hope you’re right and I’m wrong

Back
Top Bottom