Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
etneUCK.jpg

i would've caught a case bro

We were in a bar! This woman moved a sign on the table about not sitting there due to social distancing. We told them that they could not do that and just move to the other table. They became argumentative and the management stepped in and asked them either to move or leave and this is what happened!!! Disgusting

Think the Outrage against say Rand Paul wishing harm will now silence? Doubtful.
It might, but let's not act like he had that knowledge before he decided and encouraged others to not follow public health officials' recommendations. Let's not act like the outrage is unwarranted.

i would've caught a case bro

We were in a bar! This woman moved a sign on the table about not sitting there due to social distancing. We told them that they could not do that and just move to the other table. They became argumentative and the management stepped in and asked them either to move or leave and this is what happened!!! Disgusting

Ain’t no case that’s self defense if you hit her **** that

It might, but let's not act like he had that knowledge before he decided and encouraged others to not follow public health officials' recommendations. Let's not act like the outrage is unwarranted.

March
“On a positive note, it’s highly likely that those who have been infected with coronavirus are now immune. Tests haven’t confirmed it yet, “but I feel really confident that if this virus acts like every other virus that we know, once you get infected, get better, clear the virus, then you’ll have immunity that will prevent you from reinfection,” said Fauci.”

Virus and Vaccines

Back
Top Bottom