Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Boy these sanitary cleansers have made people too lazy, to wash their hands.

they’re convenient in places when you don’t have immediate access. One of my pet peeves is going to restaurants and their bathrooms don’t have hot water smh

That’s not how insurance works though.

You get a bill, you’re liable for it. Sure, he may be able to negotiate it down or have an agreement to wipe out the charge (unlikely). But to simply say “I’m not paying that” is idiotic. Go ahead and ruin your credit over $3000. :lol:

#Don't Test, Don't Tell

*another deterrent for the masses

You get a bill, you’re liable for it. Sure, he may be able to negotiate it down or have an agreement to wipe out the charge (unlikely). But to simply say “I’m not paying that” is idiotic. Go ahead and ruin your credit over $3000. :lol:
ppl ruining their credit over target, VS and rush card CC's with $1000 limit

they’re convenient in places when you don’t have immediate access. One of my pet peeves is going to restaurants and their bathrooms don’t have hot water smh
I hear ya', but hand sanitizers do not get beneath the nails.

IF a restaurant does not have a clean bathroom? I do not frequent said establishment. It is a pet peeve of mine, because the employees must use those facilities as well. If the bathroom is unkempt? All of the bad things in there can, and will, indeed float out into the eating area.

I hear ya', but hand sanitizers do not get beneath the nails.

IF a restaurant does not have a clean bathroom? I do not frequent said establishment. It is a pet peeve of mine, because the employees must use those facilities as well. If the bathroom is unkempt? All of the bad things in there can, and will, indeed float out into the eating area.

“I won’t eat in a restaurant with filthy bathrooms. This isn’t a hard call. They let you see the bathrooms. If the restaurant can’t be bothered to replace the puck in the urinal or keep the toilets and floors clean, then just imagine what their refrigeration and work spaces look like.”
— Anthony Bourdain

If all stores are out of water, can we boil water as drinking water? Is water contaminated? I thought this virus is aerosol.

And if hand sanitizer is out too, can we just use alcohol (not the drinking alcohol lol) and mix it up with water and put it in a sprayer bottle?

Nahhh

That episode showed Homer buying a juicer from Japan. At 4:10 of the episode, the news was stating it's the Osaka Flu.
Thanks for that. Part of social media and their alternative or "misleading" news. :smh:

*Look at SKorea, Italy, Diamond Princess Cruise Data...same M.O....mild cold to strong flu for the majority who contract it...excluding Elderly, pre-existing conditions, smokers, obese, hypertension...yes, diabetics & asthmatics are at risk as well.

Japan...must protect Olympics:smh:

Hospitals in Japan refusing to test many who suspect they have COVID-19
Experts say strict testing requirements leave institutions confused about who to check
JIJI

Some medical institutions in Japan have been rejecting possible COVID-19 patients under the strict but ambiguous testing guidelines currently in place, leaving many patients shunted from hospital to hospital.
Experts point out that the vague criteria have caused confusion among medical staff.

According to the health ministry, eligibility for the test is limited to two groups of people: those who have come into close contact with patients confirmed as infected with the new virus, and those who have traveled recently to infected areas in China, have a fever of at least 37.5 degrees Celsius and have pneumonia-like symptoms that require hospitalization.

*Look at SKorea, Italy, Diamond Princess Cruise Data...same M.O....mild cold to strong flu for the majority who contract it...excluding Elderly, pre-existing conditions, smokers, obese, hypertension...yes, diabetics & asthmatics are at risk as well.

Yup I been said this unfortunately people with weak immune system won’t survive it ! Only healthy people unfortunately.. I think staying home is the safest way to avoid this virus ..

11 schools close Monday for cleanings over coronavirus concerns

You must not be in the know know. Ill leave it at that.

What will wearing a mask prevent?

Thats facts, was in Kith earlier today and 2 dudes wearing masks and touching everything that everyone else is touching, all on their phones and then saw them again getting Kith Treats.

Whats the point of the mask. I rather not touch anything than wear a mask.

Back
Top Bottom