Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Been following the thread this whole time but finally deciding to post cause now people in the US are dying.

I'm in SoCal and it's only a matter of time before it makes its way down from the Bay. Been trying to stock up on stuff but need to get some more asap

You guys have it too...1 in LA County and 1 in OC

Where are you getting this facts??
Is a proven facts Trump said it people who are dying are people with previous health conditions ! If you in good health you will survive ! This is why I don’t understand why Dr Li Wenliang died he was only 33 with good health .. He was set up to be killed unfortunately don’t believe the government stay woke ..

My Lt. Commander homey...just text her.

BCC19127-F98D-4449-A442-D4ECF54E7F2A.jpeg

Y’all gotta chill :lol:

Best way to avoid this virus is too wash your hands none stop stay away from people who are sick ! If you have too stay home stay home is the best option .. If you work just avoid touching your face and stay away from sick people ! WASH YOUR HANDS ! Is the key !

Is a proven facts Trump said it people who are dying are people with previous health conditions ! If you in good health you will survive ! This is why I don’t understand why Dr Li Wenliang died he was only 33 with good health .. He was set up to be killed unfortunately don’t believe the government stay woke ..
Bruh and you stop quoting trump, whether true or not, you lost all credibility with me. LoL

So the mask is not needed - just wash your hands!

F662DCE8-C63A-45D3-AE48-A57DA56A01D4.png
14EEA9F5-83F4-458A-AD00-4D7F73D4AC19.png

Someone told me Costco ran out of bottled water and toilet paper around me
my girl works in downey and sent me pics of ppl buying up water and tp at the downey costco

Attachments

• 8F059136-D599-44BF-854E-55014AC1D4E6.jpeg
    8F059136-D599-44BF-854E-55014AC1D4E6.jpeg
    209.6 KB · Views: 274

*CDC changing parameters for testing again...hmmmm

82 people test positive for the flu on Royal Caribbean cruise back to Baltimore

Why tp? What am I missing?

Lysol and sanitizers and Clorox selling out around my way. Are people cleaning their homes 24:7? Why u need 4 gallons of Lysol?

So the mask is not needed - just wash your hands!

F662DCE8-C63A-45D3-AE48-A57DA56A01D4.png
14EEA9F5-83F4-458A-AD00-4D7F73D4AC19.png
so then if the masks aren't needed then the sick and medical officials don't need them either and south korea (among others) should stop wasting their time creating and distributing new masks.

(not really aimed at you, just speaking in general)

no way on earth i'd trust the info coming out of these officials given...previous events and current events. its insulting to our intelligence...as if we don't have access to other news sources from around the world and can't see/hear whats going on with our own eyes and ears.

Why tp? What am I missing?

Lysol and sanitizers and Clorox selling out around my way. Are people cleaning their homes 24:7? Why u need 4 gallons of Lysol?
nobody knows how long it will last.

all of this is really because officials aren't transparent and are telling half truths.

so then if the masks aren't needed then the sick and medical officials don't need them either and south korea (among others) should stop wasting their time creating and distributing new masks.

(not really aimed at you, just speaking in general)

no way on earth i'd trust the info coming out of these officials given...previous events and current events. its insulting to our intelligence...as if we don't have access to other news sources from around the world and can't see/hear whats going on with our own eyes and ears.

nobody knows how long it will last.

all of this is really because officials aren't transparent and are telling half truths.
According to trump we are almost put of danger... he said spring or summer?

Back
Top Bottom