Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

As someone who lives in Oregon, this is at least a little alarming. That area of our state is extremely rural. If it has spread that far then there is probably at least a large number of people carrying the virus that are going without being diagnosed. I myself work in a call center with 800+ employees and we are asking anyone that even has a slight cough to remain at home.

People with Previous health conditions will have a hard time surviving this virus ! Healthy people will survive it ! Another thing about the mask ! Is not needed best way is too wash your hands none stop !

Browsing this thread got the NT ads after me :lol:

C9351621-4FF6-4098-BAF1-667E9D9C7B59.png

My wife works downtown a the only wat to get to work each day without paying a ton for parking is to take public transportation.

I think I’m going to have her see if she can work from home. Already hitting the Pacific Northwest and it’s definitely a scary thing.

This virus no joke ! Now I can see why this thread is at 100 plus ! People should take this very seriously
Once it broke containment across multiple states, it had my attention. Seems like the big one.

It's ironic cuz I was listening to Dr. Oz make rounds on the radio circuit during the Superbowl and he said we were well overdue for a pandemic and the world was not ready to handle it in terms of being ready to respond properly.

Once it broke containment across multiple states, it had my attention. Seems like the big one.

It's ironic cuz I was listening to Dr. Oz make rounds on the radio circuit during the Superbowl and he said we were well overdue for a pandemic and the world was not ready to handle it in terms of being ready to respond properly.

welp he was right cuz this virus outta control ! He’s right so far we can’t handle it ! A vaccine is needed real quick cuz people dying in rapid numbers !

Like 3-4 in Canada got the Coronavirus from Egypt yet egypt only got 2 confirmed cases

Egypt is ****ed
Like I said earlier!!!!
This just goes to show that these numbers are highly under reported. This joint is highly contagious. You could be spreading this **** around days/weeks before you even know you have it.

I think the US is probably in the thousands already.

So worst case scenario we have a pandemic on our hands. Does the whole world go in containment mode? We all stop going to work. Getting paid. How does insurance work? Is there marshal law? We either over blowing this or it is about to real life Contagion.

Why was Dr LI Wenliang the doctor who warned China about this killed and infected with the virus ? He was only 33 and in good health ? They set him up for death is crazy , I don’t know what to believe anymore ! Don’t trust the government

People with Previous health conditions will have a hard time surviving this virus ! Healthy people will survive it ! Another thing about the mask ! Is not needed best way is too wash your hands none stop !
Where are you getting this facts??

So worst case scenario we have a pandemic on our hands. Does the whole world go in containment mode? We all stop going to work. Getting paid. How does insurance work? Is there marshal law? We either over blowing this or it is about to real life Contagion.
Governments if requesting everything stop, should mandate companies to ask creditors for payments.

Been following the thread this whole time but finally deciding to post cause now people in the US are dying.

I'm in SoCal and it's only a matter of time before it makes its way down from the Bay. Been trying to stock up on stuff but need to get some more asap

Back
Top Bottom