Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
FAUCI : UNITED STATES MAY HAVE TO CONSIDER SOCIAL “MITIGATION,” ACTS LIKE TEMPORARILY CLOSING SCHOOLS AND EVENTS WITH LARGE CROWDS IN CONFINED SPACES. “WE'RE NOT READY FOR IT RIGHT NOW, BUT WE NEED TO BE AT LEAST THINKING ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY.”

FAUCI TO NBC NEWS : WE'RE DEALING WITH CLEARLY AN EMERGING INFECTIOUS DISEASE THAT HAS “NOW REACHED OUTBREAK PROPORTIONS AND LIKELY PANDEMIC PROPORTIONS.”

Have a hard time seeing this happen here

Survival of the Fittest - when I come back without the virus - y’all mofos won’t be able to tell me ****. I’m about to prove Darwin right!

Top of the food chain - Arrogance going to be at all time high..

Still outchea.

*update* The airline managed to get me a flight back home.

B8ADE1D4-5054-4573-B405-5762C4765DE6.jpeg

It seems China is already at tipping point in terms of new cases. Sucks for other countries that just start getting this infection. It would be interesting to see in the next 2 months.
The sad reality is that China’s number of new infections is only going down because of the extreme levels of lockdown/isolation they have required. As soon as that is lifted, a single sneeze (or breath, apparently) in a crowded place would start it all over again...

I am referring to the US citizens in Wuhan that were picked up and being put in military base for quarantine.

That approach might make sense for Washington area since there have been 2 deaths.

That's nothing...Before Trump's travel "restrictions" from flights originating from China, about 137 Million flights entered into America from China.

BTW, flights from China are still landing in America. Trump never placed full blocks on flights.

*2019 monthly flights from China into USA was 55Million/month

Survival of the Fittest - when I come back without the virus - y’all mofos won’t be able to tell me ****. I’m about to prove Darwin right!

Still outchea.

*update* The airline managed to get me a flight back home.

B8ADE1D4-5054-4573-B405-5762C4765DE6.jpeg
Serious questions: do you anticipate being asked to self quarantine upon arrival back home, and if so would you truly sit home 14 days? Do you plan to self quarantine anyway if not requested?

Have a hard time seeing this happen here
not trying to be an alarmist but lets take a realistic scenario...
lets say that there's a person that's infected but doesn't know it and that isn't showing signs or symptoms gets on the train and the train stops at 34th st (or 42nd for example). its rush hour...maybe they are seated but they hold on to a pole. that's enough right there to create a scenario where schools/events would have to be shut down or at least where shutting down would be a consideration.

so many tourists go through that area and ppl work and go passed those stops to get to other areas.

I agree with you on how fast it can spread in a situation like that

I just have a hard time seeing America as a country shut down and stay home from work and truly stay at home for a significant amount of time

Serious questions: do you anticipate being asked to self quarantine upon arrival back home, and if so would you truly sit home 14 days? Do you plan to self quarantine anyway if not requested?

My Lt. Commander friend for MC (US Army Medical Corps) said I need to atleast stay in the house for 3 days - watch my temperature and signs - if I am undiagnosed with it after testing from the airport.

If I am, then yes, I will be chilling at the house.

I work from home so this won’t be a problem.

lets say that there's a person that's infected but doesn't know it and that isn't showing signs or symptoms gets on the train and the train stops at 34th st (or 42nd for example). its rush hour...maybe they are seated but they hold on to a pole. that's enough right there to create a scenario where schools/events would have to be shut down or at least where shutting down would be a consideration.

so many tourists go through that area and ppl work and go passed those stops to get to other areas.

Yeap - I have avoided all public transportation while being here. I am literally walking everywhere - and washing my hands once I walk into a food place. Got my hand sanitizer on deck for any hand contact of anything. Including wipes.

I agree with you on how fast it can spread in a situation like that

I just have a hard time seeing America as a country shut down and stay home from work and truly stay at home for a significant amount of time
the level of panic would be ridiculous...especially since we've never really done it before (to my knowledge..?)

I don’t believe the act of holding the pole or not makes a difference. Assuming their hands are clean and they don’t cough or sneeze, it’s their breath alone that would leave aerosolized infectious particles in the air for ~10 minutes that others could come in contact with and become infected.

I don’t believe the act of holding the pole or not makes a difference. Assuming their hands are clean and they don’t cough or sneeze, it’s their breath alone that would leave aerosolized infectious particles in the air for ~10 minutes that others could come in contact with and become infected.
even if they don't sneeze ppl touch their face a ton of times a day. rubbing his/her eyes, rubbing their mouth, or yawning into the palm and then touching something would be enough, right?
even sitting down next to a person and breathing around them would be enough to possibly infect a whole train car if a person has covid19 (i'm not actually sure)? how soon after transmission can a person infect others?

I just used that scenario because rush hour going through that area can be ridiculous and its a daily thing.

Still outchea.
Right. Eff around turn up like this guy.
EQGiDUEU0AEuwV6.jpeg

But fr, got in-laws from Liberia, and that ain't too far off. This might be a time bomb. Which i hope it ain't.

even if they don't sneeze ppl touch their face a ton of times a day. rubbing his/her eyes, rubbing their mouth, or yawning into the palm and then touching something would be enough, right?
even sitting down next to a person and breathing around them would be enough to possibly infect a whole train car if a person has covid19 (i'm not actually sure)? how soon after transmission can a person infect others?

I just used that scenario because rush hour going through that area can be ridiculous and its a daily thing.

There is definitely a lot that we still don’t know about how this virus spreads, but all indications point to the fact that aerosolized transmission is the greatest threat. Just look at the Diamond Princess for example. A whole ship full of people confined to their rooms and the number of infections continued to rise. Yet there are spouses and family members in the same cabin with those infected who were somehow not infected...

Like 3-4 in Canada got the Coronavirus from Egypt yet egypt only got 2 confirmed cases

Egypt is ******

Back
Top Bottom