Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

more flying

Elon Musk may be an extreme example, but this virus has quickly helped add more evidence on what a lot of these Bay Area based tech companies' higher ups really are. They'll preach about liberal values and keep spamming us with "We're all in this together", but at the end of the day they're not much different than the well off Trump supporters when it comes to disregarding morals and empathy for $$$

Valley is not all Liberal Left. Quite a number of Tech founders also VCs have an Independent and/or Libertarian mindset. And while I agree Elon Musk says and does some real wild crazy stuff, he’s not wrong in saying County contradicting even CA Governor directives. Company’s operations in other counties have slowly resumed. Company’s Shanghai manufacturing site reopened too. Pretty sure that experience can transfer over.

Ouch, not a good look but a gangsta *** response. Don't know the whole story, but talking to fam in healthcare in NY they are all stressed to the max and anyone still working is working their *** off. It is possible that her running to the media without all the details and throwing folks on the frontline under the bus. You sense the frustration.

I'm upset that they are re-opening negotiations with Elon Musk about reopening his plant.

Blatantly ignoring the law like that can't be rewarded.

I would've had him arrested, told him to **** my **** and tell him he can go ahead and start a new plant in Texas.

Edit: Dammit, Fitness Connection blocked their video from being shown to the public

1589246082891.png

"Full-coverage gloves" required to go back to my local gym?!

Eff that ****, I'll probably take the "L" and cancel my gym subscription for awhile if we have to go THAT FAR to workout in a public gym during this virus pandemic.

I can workout at home and not have to deal with all that mess.............Gyms ain't truly ready to re-open, and wearing god damn gloves at the gym with multiple people around is just an additional risk factor of virus spread that I DO NOT want to deal with.

you'd be doing the right thing. seems a lot to ask of from some environments that don't even have proper circulation with people all sweaty and steamy and walking about

Don’t wish death on anybody but....
Sorry...that was fake news. Deleted.
I think its up to time, that 1 major Republican contracts Covid-19. Its probably inevitable for Trump or McConnell or Pence.

Tend to not overly react when reading so and so major politician directly or indirectly exposed to Virus. Said before all part of same Area and System. And if confirmed to have Virus, waste of time to wish death or ill will.

They have better healthcare than you and I so why care.
MisInformation Game being played on Macro levels.
Chaos and Loss of Faith in our Freedoms and Way of Life is their goal.
Just saying.

more flying

this doesn’t surprise me at all. United and American Airlines are possibly the worst companies in the US. No regard for passengers and people are just transported like a bunch of cattle

Tend to not overly react when reading so and so major politician directly or indirectly exposed to Virus. Said before all part of same Area and System. And if confirmed to have Virus, waste of time to wish death or ill will.

They have better healthcare than you and I so why care.
MisInformation Game being played on Macro levels.
Chaos and Loss of Faith in our Freedoms and Way of Life is their goal.
Just saying.
My feeling was our leaders don't understand the impact until it affects them. We've all seen the ignorance displayed by Trump. Life and death are in God's hands anyway.

more flying

Forgive my ignorance but why the **** was she flying from San Juan to Texas in the first place? The last person who took a pic on a crowded plane was a volunteer nurse so they had a valid reason for flying.

my educated guess for someone coming from Puerto Rico is that it was most likely a vacation. If you're 70+ during this virus pandemic and you're flying on a plane for anything that's not urgent, you don't have the grounds to finger point at the airlines. You're being careless even boarding that plane

Withholding is one of the first things they ask you on the application. You gotta be oblivious to get surprised at a tax bill from UI benefits.

What I don’t get is why UI benefits are even taxed at all. We pay taxes through our regular jobs to fund these programs just to have them taxed again? Taking into consideration that anyone on unemployment is most likely using their payments for necessities like groceries and bills that are also subject to tax isn’t this like paying tax on top of tax on top of tax?
This country is trash bro. You just reverse engineered how trash it is.

Edit: Dammit, Fitness Connection blocked their video from being shown to the public

1589246082891.png

"Full-coverage gloves" required to go back to my local gym?!

Eff that ****, I'll probably take the "L" and cancel my gym subscription for awhile if we have to go THAT FAR to workout in a public gym during this virus pandemic.

I can workout at home and not have to deal with all that mess.............Gyms ain't truly ready to re-open, and wearing god damn gloves at the gym with multiple people around is just an additional risk factor of virus spread that I DO NOT want to deal with.

I'm sorry but I don't see how asking gym members to wear gloves is an egregious request at all.

It's not a burden and it will marginally help slow spread.

I'll be the very one first at the door when my gym reopens, fully ready to accept the risks, really we should all be required to wear mask and gloves in this early phase.

This country is trash bro. You just reverse engineered how trash it is.

the average middle class citizen pays like $200k+ every 10 years in taxes but if you're in need and they give you a couple thousand assistance it's a "hand out." Americans are so brainwashed by society to think if you're in need and get money you're a bum ***.

Yet in NYC we pay taxes for **** roads, cops who harass us, and ridiculous bridge/tunnel tolls on top. But when the city is collapsing and the government offers extra benefits to help, they still want some of that money back. It's laughable

I'm sorry but I don't see how asking gym members to wear gloves is an egregious request at all.

It's not a burden and it will marginally help slow spread.

I'll be the very one first at the door when my gym reopens, fully ready to accept the risks, really we should all be required to wear mask and gloves in this early phase.

Masks, yes.

Gloves.......hell naw, that should be optional. There is more evidence that gloves cause more virus spread than it does protection. Not to mention this is in a gym, so the whole "double layer gloves" protection won't really fly here unless you wanna put more pressure on your hands when your lifting weights.

And I'm "excluding" actual weight-lifting gloves.....their video demonstrated all gym members uses LATEX gloves when they work out since LATEX gloves are "full-coverage" UNLIKE most weight-lifting gloves where our finger tips will be exposed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom